The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Boy & Gypsy!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:angry: :angry: :rant: :rant: Get them photos up now Mr. Mungford, :rant: or we are all coming up your house and sit

out side carol singing, :lol: (and you don't want that now, do you????) (w00t)

come on Kev, pictures please. :( :teehee: :teehee: Di

:angry: :angry: :rant: :rant: Get them photos up now Mr. Mungford, :rant: or we are all coming up your house and sitout side carol singing, :lol: (and you don't want that now, do you????) (w00t)

come on Kev, pictures please. :( :teehee: :teehee: Di
all ready tuning up for the singing :eek: :eek: :blink:

I was only joking about photo bucket but it seems that it can't take a joke :rant: have I had a game with it tonight :rant: :rant: :sweating: :sweating:

Any way hopefully here's a few to go on with :wub:

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

That's it for now must go help Deb feed the little darlings o:) o:)

ABSOLUTELY BLOOMING GORGEOUS Kev, :eek: i don't know which ones i like the best,(blacks or brindle's) (w00t) , would have to be a black i think, :thumbsup: Gyps looks like she's a natural at being a mum. ;) di

Lovely! I wish I could stop wanting one of those little sripey ones! :wub:

What a lovely litter of pup's, Mum looks like she's doing a great job. The blue and blue brindle really stand out!!

Gyps looking well Kev, :thumbsup: I must say the dark brindle's are a nice deep brindle. :) ) Hows the other dog in your pack dealing with the new arrivals???? :teehee: di

In the first picture it looks like Gyps got one stuck up her ass, :lol: I love the little legs sticking out. (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
there looking cracking ,thanks for the pics ,lol do you think we are going to wait weeks for new pics !!!!! gyp's doing a great job :wub: :wub:

A few more to keep you going for e few weeks (w00t)
DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

I love the colour of the Pup in the last pic, to the left (blue brindle??) But the black one in the 1st pic inbetween Mums legs looks like he/she's lying there all cuddled up, with a big cosy smile on its face and like a right proper cute little porka, LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more pix 3wks & 5wks.

The Girls

Brindlebody1.jpg
DSCF0159.jpg

Brindlewhitebitchbody.jpg
DSCF0164.jpg

Brindlebitchbody.jpg
DSCF0162.jpg

Blackbitchbody-1.jpg
DSCF0160.jpg

Sorry I'm missing the photo of this one at 3wks. :b
DSCF0156.jpg

How do you get them to stand so nicely at such a young age!!! :D

Brilliant!!!

I so wish I'd known that Gypsy was going to have pups as I would certainly have asked if I could have this little girl :wub:

there looking great ,and really looking the part ,your soooo spoilt for choice

:D All of these pups are a credit too you Kev and Deb :D welldone gyp for being such a good mum :D i bet it was Deb who got them pups standing so well as she always gets gyp to stand well in a ring :lol: have they all gone know Kev ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back