The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Boy & Gypsy!

gosh :wub: gyp doesn't do things by half .well done to all and glad everything went ok ,your going to have your hands full in few weeks

What gorgeous pups, they'll be a handful in a few weeks, congratulations

Sonia

:D well done gyp .lovely looking pups :wub: i do like the blue one.seeing the pics of gyp and her big brood brought a tear to my eye as im so happy for you kev and deb :wub: sarah and paul aaron and charley

OMG . congratulations Kev and Deb . Well done to Gyp . Hope you have plenty a space for them as they grow . Just had seven littltuns running here and it can be a nightmare .

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and o:) :wub: for the one you lost

Well done all you must be chuffed what a great litter ;) ,you know what im going to say i want the blue!!!! :lol: Looks like you might have yourself a Bailey jnr there,nice one hope to see you all and the pups soon take care Russ. :thumbsup:

Oh my!!!!
ELEVEN!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Huge congratulations to you all, you must be exhausted, but what a lovely, chubby, healthy bunch of puppies you have there :wub: :wub:

.......... and I spotted a brindle with white trim!!! :b :)
NOOOOO JANE

blue here too, or black or brindle

what a result, congratulations to all, lovely mix of colours

hope debs is feeling better soon

Arr bless. Iv been pressent and helped at a 9 strong dog birth and every one that came we were sayin "That will do now", LoL Couldnt imagine 11, LoL. It was one of the best experiences ever though.

They look absolutly adorable chunky little bubbas. Congratulations to u all and especially Gypsy. :) :wub:

Congratulations :cheers: looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of them as they grow :thumbsup: Julie

I'm sorry you lost number 12, Kev :( But 11 is enough of a pawful for Gypsy so as you say, possibly for the best :(

Good luck with all the others!!! .......... you've got to think of nicknames for them all now :lol:
Thanks Jane,

With my memory I think numbers one to eleven is the easy way round that one :lol:

Well done all you must be chuffed what a great litter ;) ,you know what im going to say i want the blue!!!! :lol: Looks like you might have yourself a Bailey jnr there,nice one hope to see you all and the pups soon take care Russ. :thumbsup:
HAHA Russell even i was waiting on this request fom you :D ! Great litter guys and best of Belfast Luck Kev and Debs !

:wub: OMG! WOW! and everything else that has already been said. absolutely stunning. Well done Gypsy :wub: You must be very proud and very tired. Looking forward to seeing them grow. I like the blue one as well - think you might have a que for that one. Good luck for the next 8- 9 weeks - Christmas in your house is going to be soooo much fun!!

Sarah

:wub: OMG! WOW! and everything else that has already been said. absolutely stunning. Well done Gypsy :wub: You must be very proud and very tired. Looking forward to seeing them grow. I like the blue one as well - think you might have a que for that one. Good luck for the next 8- 9 weeks - Christmas in your house is going to be soooo much fun!!

Sarah

Well done Gypsy................all the best to you Kev and Deb :luck: A lovely litter :wub:

Well done bigland boy (fred) and gypsy 11 pups lovely that fred has big litters and fast as f##k to . thats a very nice bitch to good luck to the lucky new owners keep them pics coming dave just phoned me hes poping round to see the pics the bull that was mated had 8 pups 19 pups from fred this week end

Well done bigland boy (fred) and gypsy 11 pups lovely that fred has big litters and fast as f##k to . thats a very nice bitch to good luck to the lucky new owners keep them pics coming dave just phoned me hes poping round to see the pics the bull that was mated had 8 pups 19 pups from fred this week end
Bigland Boy's still got plenty of lead in his pencil then Steve. :lol: 19 pups in one week, he's the boy. :thumbsup: di

at sussex longdogs today there was a dog racing out of one of the biglands and it flew. so these will be flyers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a couple more photos :wub:

pups027.jpg

Love this one a one off chance to get them like this :wub:

pups030.jpg

LEFT TO RIGHT Bitch,Dog,Bitch,Bitch,Bitch,Dog,Dog,Dog,Bitch,Dog,Dog.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

So far I'm head over heels about the bitches - especially number 5 in the line up!! Is she the one with white paws and white tail tip? It looks as though she has a white smudge on her face :)

.......... I think someone better stop me looking at your thread, Kev :eek: :b

what a lovely selection of colours ,you all must be very proud of gyp :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back