The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Boy X Mismatch Mini

alfie p

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is my dog pup now 9m old and is 42lb

011-1.jpg

come and put your pups up out of this mating

what a lovely looking dog best of luck with him :thumbsup:

He is comming on well mate

Great work,

GOOD LUCK :luck:

Ray

lovely looking dog. I expect we will see you soon then Ebony can meet her little brother. :thumbsup:

Seen Martin's pup last night at Westhoughton, absolutely stunning looking dog. He had a short dash down the main straight and looked phenomenal. Really liked the look of all of these pups when they made their first appearances on K9 and I think they'll do well in racing. Good luck to all the owners. :luck:

Martyn's pup looks very mature for his age, he's got him in stunning condition. Really reminds me of a bigger version of Ebby.

How much dos he weigh and will put up pic of the bitch i kept as well she is 28lb now so do not think she will get any bigger

:D

Alright Darren ive got Bailey from this litter down in Cornwall he is now 43lb and still under 23'inches he is cracking dog,he has also had a few solo run's and is starting to look the part.Will put up some pics over the weekend when i get a spare 5 minutes best of luck to all the other lucky owners ,and your dogs are looking great Darren your little blue one is the spit of Bailey.

Alright Darren ive got Bailey from this litter down in Cornwall he is now 43lb and still under 23'inches he is cracking dog,he has also had a few solo run's and is starting to look the part.Will put up some pics over the weekend when i get a spare 5 minutes best of luck to all the other lucky owners ,and your dogs are looking great Darren your little blue one is the spit of Bailey.
thanks mate

Hi

I have a dog out the litter, he has the same speckles on his back as your dog, He is 52lb now so am a little worried with the new wight limit. But he is a belter and is doing 75yd slips on the track now. They all look nice.

The 28lb bitch looks really well put together

Hi
I have a dog out the litter, he has the same speckles on his back as your dog, He is 52lb now so am a little worried with the new wight limit. But he is a belter and is doing 75yd slips on the track now. They all look nice.

The 28lb bitch looks really well put together
ok mate thanks :D

just 20lb different russ lol :teehee: great looking pups as always :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back