The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Boy X Mismatch Mini

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Your dog is looking good to and lighter than Bailey he is 47lb good luck with him is he running well??

looks like their will be some good races from this litter, unfortunately rupert has fractured his tibia and had a shift in his tibial plateau. About a 90% chance he should still race unaffected but gonna be a long lay off. Fingers crossed.

looks like their will be some good races from this litter, unfortunately rupert has fractured his tibia and had a shift in his tibial plateau. About a 90% chance he should still race unaffected but gonna be a long lay off. Fingers crossed.
Really sorry to hear this Anthony, he is such a lovely lad I hope he comes through this and makes a full recovery. Give him a hug from me I shall miss him at Blidworth :(

This litter does not seem to have much luck :( with Darrens bitch having an injury and now poor Rupert i wish them both a full recovery and hope to see them at the races soon.

good luck mate

how are the pups from this litter doing and same pics this is my 2

003-3.jpg

002.jpg

004-1.jpg

004-4.jpg

Dogs are looking great Darren,Baileys sister is the spit of him :eek: just alot smaller. :thumbsup: Looks like she is doing ok catching those bunnys,hope to see you at thurrock next year for the straightshave a good xmas. ;)

Dogs are looking great Darren,Baileys sister is the spit of him :eek: just alot smaller. :thumbsup: Looks like she is doing ok catching those bunnys,hope to see you at thurrock next year for the straightshave a good xmas. ;)
thanks mate you too

Martin's Kai (The Black Pearl) is looking fantastic, he's big lad though. He's doing amazing times on the bends and is still very green, he'll be one to watch on the bends next year without a doubt.

I think Jacqui has a picture of him from Westhoughton the other week where he did the fastest time.

Martin's Kai (The Black Pearl) is looking fantastic, he's big lad though. He's doing amazing times on the bends and is still very green, he'll be one to watch on the bends next year without a doubt.
I think Jacqui has a picture of him from Westhoughton the other week where he did the fastest time.
thanks vicky i will have a look

Bailey_fording.jpgMe and Bailey after his supreme win at Fordingbridge earlier this year.

baileyford1.jpgBailey in action at Fordingbridge,hope you like pics Darrern got Sally to thank for them see you soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back