The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Birr Racing Results & Pictures

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:
Well done Ellie May, Tori and Whistler. Well done Nic...we all know it was you who reared the pups.... (w00t) only joking frankie  :clown: you must be so proud of Miss Ellie.....Nic, thanks for looking after me yesterday at Pattersons....you're a star :)

Hey Daz.If you're quick enough to get back in again,you can order you're next possible racing champ,as Ellie's been mated again,to a top greyhound stud dog,and one of the fastest dog's to have ever graced a track.Was offered the same dog for Megan a while back,but turned the offer down.Guess im gona have to rethink the offer though,if im to keep up with the class of dog that i will have to race against.These should be unbeatable,in the lurcher scene.

What Top Greyhound would that be Billy? Where did you get that information from?

Nichola? :unsure:

baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:
Well done Ellie May, Tori and Whistler. Well done Nic...we all know it was you who reared the pups.... (w00t) only joking frankie  :clown: you must be so proud of Miss Ellie.....Nic, thanks for looking after me yesterday at Pattersons....you're a star :)

Hey Daz.If you're quick enough to get back in again,you can order you're next possible racing champ,as Ellie's been mated again,to a top greyhound stud dog,and one of the fastest dog's to have ever graced a track.Was offered the same dog for Megan a while back,but turned the offer down.Guess im gona have to rethink the offer though,if im to keep up with the class of dog that i will have to race against.These should be unbeatable,in the lurcher scene.

What Top Greyhound would that be Billy? Where did you get that information from?

Sorry Nichola,cant say without the owner's permission,as im not sure whether the person in ? own's the dog or not.But i'll tell you one thing.He's as good as they come.With 7 straight win's and a 2nd out of a racing carear of 8 races,and a time of 18.54 at my local for a 350 yrd run,they dont come any better. :luck: :luck: :luck: with the mating. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Sorry Nichola,cant say without the owner's permission,as im not sure whether the person in ? own's the dog or not.But i'll tell you one thing.He's as good as they come.With 7 straight win's and a 2nd out of a racing carear of 8 races,and a time of 18.54 at my local for a 350 yrd run,they dont come any better. :luck: :luck: :luck: with the mating. ...Billy...

FOR GODS BILLY YOUVE SAID EVERYTHING BUT THE GUYS NAME..... bet youre brilliant at playing charades :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

FOR GODS BILLY YOUVE SAID EVERYTHING BUT THE GUYS NAME..... bet youre brilliant at playing charades :thumbsup:

(w00t) :lol:

stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Easy to see you dont know much about greyhound racing John,as this could be any number of dog's.These kind of racing carrear's are quite common,but the animal's are usualy moved on,before they accumulate so many win's for the original owner/owner's.And who said it was a he/him,that owned the dog.As it stand's it could be either.Anyway,were in the shit,if Ellie's in pup.And it seem's that i was'nt the first to know about this mating,as rodder's got word long before i did.Wonder where from. Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Easy to see you dont know much about greyhound racing John,as this could be any number of dog's.These kind of racing carrear's are quite common,but the animal's are usualy moved on,before they accumulate so many win's for the original owner/owner's.And who said it was a he/him,that owned the dog.As it stand's it could be either.Anyway,were in the shit,if Ellie's in pup.And it seem's that i was'nt the first to know about this mating,as rodder's got word long before i did.Wonder where from. Billy...

i know mate i had a greyhound bitch for a while that nobody wanted .

billy you might be in the shit..im not :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
baby1 said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Don't know how you work out I heard before you Billy :wacko: All i said on here was that i'd heard,not when or who i'd heard from.If you are implying that I heard from John,then I regret to inform you that you are wrong :wacko: News on a good mating :thumbsup: will always travel fast(Even across the Irish Sea :lol: )I'm sure Frankie and Nichola will be able to sell this litter 3 times over,and I wish them well with the breeding :luck: :D Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back