The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Black Devil / Judy

comeonsteveuk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Judy past away this morning and we have lost the pups she started to give birth last night 1st two were still born .called the vet out at 11pm she then had two more which were very weak and we lost them an hour or so later. Judy then had an heart attack at 11.45 am this morning we are very upsett R.I.P JUDY .

:( thats so sad its hard enough to loose onelet alone mum and pups my heart goes out to you, R.I.P judy and little babies :(

Oh my god that's horrific, poor little girl.

Did the vet give any explanation as to what went wrong Steve?

RIP Judy xx

:( So sorry Steve you must be gutted, but that's natures way of tell us something wasn't right. R.I.P both mum and pups. ;) Di

so sorry to hear such sad news. RIP little one x

STEVE SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS.

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP.COME ON SUES PUPS TO COME.

REGARDS ROB AND TINA

Tragic news - RIP Judy and her puppies

Elaine

What awfull news ste and anglea sorry mate RIP JUDY AND BABIES god bless lyndon and family

So sorry for the the loss of both Judy and her pups :(

So sorry for the the loss of both Judy and her pups :(

So sorry to hear your very sad news. Can only re-iterate what everybody else has already said. RIP

really sorry for your loss Steve to lose any of the pups is bad enough but to lose mum as well is tragic

R.I.P with your babes JUDY

So sorry for your loss Steve :(

RIP Judy & babies

sorry this has happened to puppies and the bitch, but what concerns me is didn't the vet check the bitch last night,

i can't understand why she had a heart attack 12 hrs later

Last edited by a moderator:
such sad news :( rip judy and babys

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back