The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blackpool Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to though's who got placed :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers:

WELL DONE CHELSEA GAINING YOUR JW :huggles: :wub: :wub:

AND JOE WINING YEARLING :huggles: :wub:

VERY PROUD OF YOU BOTH

well done Annie & Rachel

Les :cheers:

lesley smeath said:
WELL DONE CHELSEA GAINING YOUR JW  :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:

AND JOE WINING YEARLING  :huggles:   :wub:

VERY PROUD OF YOU BOTH

well done Annie & Rachel

Les  :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: WOW Congratulations Chelsea. Your JW is really well deserved. :cheers: Have a drop of bubbly tonight, Annie & Rachel. :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Pauline & Ruby [who should have been there [/SIZE] :( ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen the full results - what a wonderful day for Collooney - brilliant!! :cheers:

A special well done to the beautiful Chelsea gaining her JW today :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done to everyone having a good day out.[/SIZE] We are absolutley thrilled to bits with the results, and have done Well over here today too at Swords International Show:

Collooney Love me tender was Green star dog & Cacib , and Collooney Tainted love Reserve Best Puppy In Show .

Huge Congrats To He's The One On His Champion Title and his Son Moccachino getting The reserve CC.

NOT forgetting the Lovely Collooney Golden Girl of Sheol Who Is on a roll at the minute 4CCs all with BOB and now a Reserve in the Group.

WTG girls. Bubbly @ Kilkenny. :cheers: ;)

Congratulations Viv and Claire and all the Collooney owners who did so well today :cheers: :cheers: and well done to everyone else who did well

So pleased for Janice and Travis getting bpd and also Travis won the YKC stakes class handled by Zane Heather - they are crufts qualified

Delighted with Pearl - last time in mp and winning the class - Ashling did really well she was so cold I had to hold the table to stop it shaking she got 4th in limit - Zane Heather also handled her in a YKC handling class and they came 2nd and Lizzie VHC in open bitch

A big well done to Wendy and Savvy getting bv :cheers: :cheers:

It was a great day considering the awful weather

Congratulations Anne and Rachel on Chelsea's JW - very well deserved :cheers:

:cheers: Well done to everyone in the cards :cheers:

:cheers: congratulations, what a great day at collooney, :cheers:

well done to everyone who braved the rain today and made the cards :)

roll on summer :lol:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well Done [/SIZE] :cheers: to all in the cards today, especially Anita with Travis & Pearl, i am really pleased for you, would have loved to have been there to see Pearls win :huggles:

Also to all the Collooneys & well done to Viv & Claire for your wins in Ireland today especially Green Star with Anneka's dad, she sends him hugs :cheers:

We braved the weather and really enjoyed our day :D

Huge congratulations to the main winners and to all in the cards today--well done :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Must say a special well done to Huntinghill Jazzilicious on gaining her Junior Warrant

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: Well done to all.

Esp, Chelsea (Huntinghill Jazzailicious ) on her JW.

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations to all placed today.[/SIZE]

Special congrats to Pauline and Kenny with Indy getting VHC in Special Yearling Dog. :thumbsup:

Also to Chelsea (huntinghill jazzailicious) - i saw her in the flesh for the first time at border union she is gorgeous! Well deserved JW.

Also to Collooney Kennels - what a great weekend.

And Yvonne and Mike with Sky and Brin! :D

Ok i think im done now. What i should have said was................

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE K9ERS [/SIZE] :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done everyone in the cards :thumbsup: the weather was awfull :( so well done all who were mad enough to turn up too (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

i especially loved watching the minor puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: made me realise how far Bliss has come these last few months (w00t)

What a good day for K9ers , Well done to Wendy and Savvy , The CollooneyKennel, Janice and Travis and every one else in the cards :cheers:

Well Done to all at the Collooney Kennels.

Some Fab wins over the weekend.

We were on Holiday so couldn,t be at Blackpool.

Well Done everybody who had a card.

And to our Katies sister Golden Girl for her 4th CC :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your lovely comments [/SIZE]

about [SIZE=14pt]collooney golden girl of sheol [/SIZE]aka "suzie " :luck: We did make the hound group and took 2nd place still in shock. stephanie

sheol said:
[SIZE=14pt]Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your lovely comments  [/SIZE]about

[SIZE=14pt]collooney golden girl of sheol [/SIZE]aka "suzie " :luck: We did make the hound group and took 2nd place still in shock. stephanie
Really pleased for you ...she is a beautiful girl :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

Brilliant result Stephanie,& what a day for the Collooney's :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to everyone elso who were in the cards :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back