The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

blood streaked poo

Violet Turner

Registered
Dog Walking Manchester
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i just took olive on a walk she usual does 2 poos today she did 5 all red what could it be?
*shes 7 weeks pregnant

You have not long Googled this on the other site. Answer was : immediate vetirnary care required.
If you are unsure, this must be the most sensible course to take. I would certainly not waste time especially as your girl is 7 weeks pregnant !

What a worry. What treatment has the vet prescribed this late in the pregnancy ?

she gave me Panacur Paste For Dogs & Cats but I'm not 100% that its safe for pregnanacy
do you know any thing?
@excuseme

Last edited:
If you are not sure a dog forum is not a place to ask. I would not give advice on someone else's pregnant bitch with regards to medication. You must make it quiet clear with your vet that your girl is pregnant and is it safe this late in the pregnancy to use.

ok thanks I was only wondering... I was researching it says safe

Then it is your choice what you do.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back