The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Bitch Pup

Lakey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I rung Paul Cork the breeder of my little black bitch pup for a chat last night.

During our conversation he told me that due to unforescene and unfortunate circumstances one of the buyers of one of his blue bitch pups had to pull out of the sale. (best wishes Moriarte and family)

This now means that the pup is available to someone else........

[SIZE=21pt]NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

My heads in bits :wacko: , I've always wanted a blue or black whippet and now I've got the chance to have both and I like Pauls coursing whippets. Thats why I got one off him in the first place.

I really want to take this pup off Pauls hands, but I've already got a 5 month old pup and the house wouldn't cope with another pup at the moment :(

[SIZE=21pt]Don't you sometimes wish you had never picked up the phone :rant: :rant: :rant: [/SIZE]

Paul isnt in any hurry to sell the pup, but anybody who may be interested in this blue bitch can find Pauls number on this coursing forum somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakey said:
I rung Paul Cork the breeder of my little black bitch pup for a chat last night. During our conversation he told me that due to unforescene and unfortunate circumstances one of the buyers of one of his blue bitch pups had to pull out of the sale. (best wishes Moriarte and family)

My heads in bits  :wacko:   , I've always wanted a blue or black whippet and now I've got the chance to have both and I like Pauls coursing whippets. Thats why I got one off him in the first place. 

I really want to  take this pup off Pauls hands, but I've already got a 5 month old pup and the house wouldn't cope with another pup at the moment  :(

[SIZE=21pt]Don't you sometimes wish you had never picked up the phone  :rant:   :rant:   :rant: [/SIZE]

Paul isnt in any hurry to sell the pup, but anybody who may be interested in this blue bitch can find Pauls number on this coursing forum somewhere.

I bet she isn't long finding a new home Lakey.

mally said:
Lakey said:
I rung Paul Cork the breeder of my little black bitch pup for a chat last night. During our conversation he told me that due to unforescene and unfortunate circumstances one of the buyers of one of his blue bitch pups had to pull out of the sale. (best wishes Moriarte and family)

My heads in bits  :wacko:   , I've always wanted a blue or black whippet and now I've got the chance to have both and I like Pauls coursing whippets. Thats why I got one off him in the first place. 

I really want to  take this pup off Pauls hands, but I've already got a 5 month old pup and the house wouldn't cope with another pup at the moment  :(

[SIZE=21pt]Don't you sometimes wish you had never picked up the phone  :rant:    :rant:    :rant: [/SIZE]

Shame it isn't mine though :b

Lakey said:
mally said:
Lakey said:

[SIZE=21pt]Don't you sometimes wish you had never picked up the phone  :rant:    :rant:    :rant: [/SIZE]

Shame it isn't mine though :b

OMG i want a blue pup......is it a bitch??????????

how much does he want for it?????????

PM ME PLEASE

I've PM'd you Kim, she's lovely too, they both are :wub: :wub:

She is gorgeous. I am still really upset about things BUT would be over the moon if a K9er has her as I will always wonder about how she is doing. Here is a pic! :wub:

lou.jpg

moriarte said:
She is gorgeous. I am still really upset about things BUT would be over the moon if a K9er has her as I will always wonder about how she is doing. Here is a pic! :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oooooo how old is she now??

Long way from me but she is lovely worth the 4 hour drive

Kim and Tilly said:
Oooooo how old is she now??
Long way from me but she is lovely worth the 4 hour drive

If you look on the threads about Esmé on General whippet you will see her litter sister who belongs to Olivia (OEH), I think they were whelped around Nov 10? (sorry my brain isn't up to working that out at the moment, but still quite young). By reputation super, fast, coursing dogs, lovely temperament with intelligence and looks; all you could want in a whippet really :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ( :'( :'( :'( )

[SIZE=14pt]I have spoken to paul so :luck: hopefully[/SIZE]

Hi,

esmekillsthesofa.jpg

I have Esme who is half devil and half angel (the devil is very mucch in evidence at the moment as she tried to kill Josephine).

The other blue bitch is gorgeous- it was really hard not to bring her home too:

here are some pics from last week.

View attachment 24963

View attachment 24964

And here is her brother Kane :wub:we also had a 4 hour drive, well 8 hours if you count the journey back (w00t)

IMG_1933.jpg

Ooo cant wait to see who has her. :wub: I still feel very sorry for you Elizabeth -that must have been a very hard decision to make and terrible for you to see photos of that gorgeous little pup.

Hope she gets a good home :luck: and you do eventually Elizabeth get your dream pup one day. :huggles:

Hi Kim and Tilly, I've just got your PM but I see youve already been in touch with Paul.

The black bitch (Polly)I got off him in October is turning out to be a cracking little dog, but I would love to get the one that he's got at the moment and have a black and blue pair of bitches to go with my blueybrown and white dog I've also got

I weighed up the pros and cons of having three whippets again as I had four up to may last year (lost 3 of them :( ), but having one at four years old and two under six months would make for a madhouse and our house is mad enough when Polly's on one :eek: :wacko: :wacko: .

I've got to say though I'm a little gutted :x shame it wasnt six months down the line

I hope you manage to get her, if you do please keep all us K9ers up to date on her progress :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lakey

[SIZE=14pt]I have had the nod from my OH :wub: and i have rang paul and left a message that i want her...... (w00t) [/SIZE]

so hopefully i will pick her up on sat (w00t) :wub: OMG im so excited

How does anyone ever wait so long for a pup

[SIZE=8pt](Can just say im really sorry about the people who wanted her, it must be really hard for you :( .....i feel like im pinching your christmas present, i feel a bit mean actually :( :b )[/SIZE]

Kim and Tilly said:
[SIZE=14pt]I have had the nod from my OH :wub: and i have rang paul and left a message that i want her...... (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Its done she's mine :wub: picking her up Sunday (w00t) [/SIZE]

Names!! what shall i call her??

Kim and Tilly said:
Kim and Tilly said:

[SIZE=8pt]Its done she's mine :wub: picking her up Sunday (w00t) [/SIZE]

Names!! what shall i call her??

She is stunning

:wub:

How about, Blitz, tia, blu?

(w00t) puppy bliss! three littermates all on k9, heaven! remember, we all want lots of pictures from each of them! i cant wait to see how they all develope, their similarities and differences :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back