The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Bitch Pup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Janimal said:
I still feel very sorry for you Elizabeth -that must have been a very hard decision to make and terrible for you to see photos of that gorgeous little pup.

Having been through this with Gelert when he was 6 mths, I know it wouldn't be fair, they need undivided attention at this age. It's a nightmare having pups around the elderly too, they keep leaving doors open and letting them out, falling over them etc and there's no one else there to look after them if you're spending hours in hospitals. I'm deeply relieved to hear she might be in a new home soon :luck: :luck:

sorry, double post...

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: good luck in your new pup kim and tilly :cheers: :luck:

:luck: Good luck Kim and Tilly......and new pup. :luck: Look forward to meeting up with you all soon with our two boys for lots of great games!!!! :teehee: :teehee:

You have now got me wanting a third :- " after seeing those pics especially the Black and White one, Kane . How gorgeous is he!!!

let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

:luck: Good luck Kim and Tilly......and new pup. :luck: Look forward to meeting up with you all soon with our two boys for lots of great games!!!! :teehee: :teehee:

You have now got me wanting a third :- " after seeing those pics especially the Black and White one, Kane . How gorgeous is he!!!

becpeters said:
:luck: Good luck Kim and Tilly......and new pup. :luck:   Look forward to meeting up with you all soon with our two boys for lots of great games!!!! :teehee:   :teehee:
You have now got me wanting a third  :- " after seeing those pics especially the Black and White one, Kane . How gorgeous is he!!!

I will do, perhaps we could meet in the next few weeks and that will really get you wanting a new one (w00t)

Kim

Kim and Tilly said:
[SIZE=14pt]I have had the nod from my OH  :wub:   and i have rang paul and left a message that i want her...... (w00t) [/SIZE] 

so hopefully i will pick her up on sat  (w00t)   :wub: OMG im so excited

How does anyone ever wait so long for a pup

Well- I've been wanting a Lynperry blue bith for 3 years now, and booked Esme in April- so that was quite a wait- nearly killed me :blink: (Moriarte will confirm that I am one of the most impatient people around.

But it was worth the wait :wub:

View attachment 24979

OEH said:
Kim and Tilly said:
[SIZE=14pt]I have had the nod from my OH  :wub:   and i have rang paul and left a message that i want her...... (w00t) [/SIZE] 

so hopefully i will pick her up on sat  (w00t)   :wub: OMG im so excited

How does anyone ever wait so long for a pup

Well- I've been wanting a Lynperry blue bith for 3 years now, and booked Esme in April- so that was quite a wait- nearly killed me :blink: (Moriarte will confirm that I am one of the most impatient people around.

But it was worth the wait :wub:

Stop posting pictures or i will have to drive up and get her right now :teehee:

I cant want 3 days its to long :- "

Lovely puppy! Someone mentioned the name Lotti for a pup on here and I think it's a nice name.

Elizabeth, all the best for the future with finding a pup, you certainly get my respect for having the forsight to know that now isn't a good time for a young pup in your home and it's a clear reflection of your devotion to wanting the best for your animals. I wish you well for the future. :luck:

Jac

Just wanted to say to Kim & tilly - Very Good luck with that gorgeous puppy :wub: :wub: the waiting will be agony. :- " but worth it in the end. o:) :wub:

Janimal said:
Just wanted to say to Kim & tilly - Very Good luck with that gorgeous puppy :wub:   :wub:   the waiting will be agony. :- "  but worth it in the end. o:)   :wub:
Couldn't have put it any better myself :thumbsup:

Sounds like a happy outcome for everybody! :thumbsup: Good luck for Saturday Kim! :luck: :luck:

oliverpliers said:
Sounds like a happy outcome for everybody! :thumbsup: Good luck for Saturday Kim! :luck:   :luck:

Thank you i am going up on sunday with another couple from bristol who are also getting a pup....

When i get her i will post loads of pics and ask loads of advice

I cant wait, im on count down

Last edited by a moderator:
Tilly is going to be so happy having a little sis :huggles: :wub: good luck Kim and safe journey :luck: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]OMG one day to go (w00t) i am so excited!!!![/SIZE]

I am leaving tomorrow (Sun) at 7.45 to start the very long trip from Bristol to get her......(with this really nice couple who have allowed me to travel up in their car :huggles: )

I will have 4 hours drivingback time with her all to myself :wub: :huggles: before the kids get their hands on her. :wacko:

I still havent decided on a name, although we are coming round to saffie, may have to see her in the fur to make a final desision. (still open to suggestions)

As soon as i get her back i will post a pic, that is if i can stop cuddling her for long enough :wub: :huggles:

Kim and Tilly said:
[SIZE=14pt]OMG one day to go  (w00t) i am so excited!!!![/SIZE] 

I am leaving tomorrow (Sun) at 7.45 to start the very long trip from Bristol to get her......(with this really nice couple who have allowed me to travel up in their car  :huggles: )

I will have 4 hours drivingback time with her all to myself  :wub:   :huggles: before the kids get their hands on her. :wacko:

I still havent decided on a name, although we are coming round to saffie, may have to see her in the fur to make a final desision. (still open to suggestions)

As soon as i get her back i will post a pic, that is if i can stop cuddling her for long enough :wub:   :huggles:

Kane did really well on his jouney home no accidents at all, o:) but if I were you Kim I'd take towels, carrier bags, kitchen towel, a small dish and water ect just incase :thumbsup: when we brought Sienna home she was sick about 5 times and did a lot of dribbling (w00t)

I also took a nice cosy blanket to wrap him up in to feel safe :huggles: :thumbsup:

Only 1 more sleep :D

No mess from Esme either- they seem to be a tough little family

Good luck Kim :thumbsup: Can't wait to see pics of her again- I think Saffie will suit her really well

Good luck for tommorow :luck: :luck: :luck:

Im sure you won't be dissapointed :thumbsup:

Take a look at totty while your there hes a great dog

May have missed a thread somewhere but did you decide on a name ???

Safe journey :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back