The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Has Hurt His Paw : (

FifeJillandIan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Blue hurt his paw skidding to a stop chasing his ball :eek: and managed to rip his claw half out >_<

Here he is after coming home from the vet's and still feeling groggy after his general anaesthetic

ThePawWB.jpg

Alfie snuggling up with his Uncle Blue to make him feel better :huggles:

Comfort.jpg

The claw had to be removed and the vet said it wouldn't grow back as the nail bed was too damaged. Blue seems a bit worried having woken up with a large bandage - I think he's wondering what's happened to his foot! :unsure: We're just glad it's only a minor injury :sweating:

Itsmypaw.jpg

Poor boy, hope he's soon sorted XXX from the girls

Poor Blue - I hope he is feeling ok and back to normal soon.

Bless Alfie for being such a gentle boy with him

Oh dear poor Blue. It is lovely to see Alfie being so sweet with him.

Healing thoughts to Blue.

:huggles: :huggles: Hope Blue feels better soon - well done Alfie for being such a good little lad :thumbsup:

:( poor Blue...the peppermints send him kisses :wub:

but the pics are :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

poor blue boy :( heres hoping he feels better soon :huggles: :huggles:

Awwww, poor Blue - hope his paw is all better soon. :wub: I'm sure little Alfie will look after him. :huggles:

Poor little Blue - Glad he is on the mend though and he has a mate to keep him company on his sick bed :wub: :wub:

Aww poor Blue, I hope his paw heals quickly :huggles: :huggles:

Poor chap, that was bad luck. Hope he is feeling better soon :huggles:

Poor Blue, do hope he's feeling better soon. Tolly suffered a similar injury not that long ago and even though the vet thought it wouldn't the nail is growing back. Hope Blue's does too.

Annie

Poor Blue....its probably very painful for him, poor little soul. Good job he has Alfie to give him a cuddle :wub:

Hope he feels better soon :luck:

Oh, poor Blue :wub: :wub:

Alfie looks so grown up there looking after his Uncle Blue.

:huggles: :huggles: for them both and I hope Blue is feeling better soon.

We are wondering if we should have Toddys dew claws removed when he is n........d (dare not mention the word) later in the year.

Anyway, back to Blue, poor darling, lots of love from all of us :)) :)

Sending hugs for Blue (and for Alfie too :D ) and wishing him a speedy recovery :luck: :luck:

Poor chap - that's real bad luck for him :(

What a brave boy :wub: :wub: he's much better off without it anyway :thumbsup: those pics are lovely :huggles:

Sorry to see that Blue is in the wars. Hope he mends quickly. :( :(

Alfie looks great - he's grown so much, do you stand him in compost every night!! :D :D

I_want_to_play_pb.jpg

Poor Blue...get better soon.What a lovely patient baby Alfie is...kisses from Holly.xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back