The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bluebell All Ready For Her Show Debut...

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Do you think I should wash her before Bath Champ on Monday (w00t) :oops:

2105-39.jpg

Mmmmmmm, now let me think about that :- " :- "

Nah! She looks just fine as she is :lol: A tri-colour whippet :teehee: :p :thumbsup:

Yep look's like a bit of a dust down is callled for there :lol:

what a pretty girl :wub: wouldnt bother bathing her clair just go as u are she will look fab au natural :lol:

Don't bath her, you will get loads of scurf. I never bathed my black whippet, or the blues come to that, before a show. Brush her and give her a good rub down with a towel that has been in hot water with a drop of shampoo. Wring it out well first! Then polish up with a silk scarf! or a chamois leather, or velvet pad. That's what I always do before a show and it works!

That's a great tip!

Best of luck with Bluebell - really hope that you have a great day and most of all you both enjoy it :huggles:

Look's like Bluebell has had great fun, bless her. :wub:

Lot's of :luck: :luck: at you'r show.

bertha said:
Don't bath her, you will get loads of scurf. I never bathed my black whippet, or the blues come to that, before a show. Brush her and give her a good rub down with a towel that has been in hot water with a drop of shampoo. Wring it out well first! Then polish up with a silk scarf! or a chamois leather, or velvet pad. That's what I always do before a show and it works!
Thanks for that tip - will do - have only bathed her once and couldn't believe the amount of scurf (w00t)

She's all clean again now, so I will just wash her white bits later so she has a few days to settle again - and not let her dig anymore holes in the river bank (w00t)

I now need to go buy a silk scarf...oxfam here I come...

...oh and by the way - please don't look at the ears - they don't normally do that :- "

From past experience of Bath and having seen the long range weather forecast, all our dogs will probably end up looking like that on Monday!!!

Looking forward to meeting you!

of course not it took her ages to get that look! how dare you go and ruin her best gucci mud dress!!

dessie said:
From past experience of Bath and having seen the long range weather forecast, all our dogs will probably end up looking like that on Monday!!!
Looking forward to meeting you!

Yes it hasn't been very nice the past few years the last time I can remember it being nice was 2005 & 2004.

Wellie and mac day coming up I fear, dogs and people, glad I have a whippet not an afghan!!!!!! :- "

she is one stunning whippy, even if she does like to wear a bit of sand and mud.

im sure she will do really well at her first show :thumbsup: :luck:

:huggles: :huggles:

bertha said:
We find a rub down with a pair of tights works equally as well :thumbsup: ....just preferably not the ones you're wearing !! :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Tracy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back