The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blues Brothers 9 1/2 Mths

Mike from Hereford

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Blues Brothers (Max & Blue) playing with Oscar, the field is next to the River Wye, Herefordshire.The area is a flood plain and the little fellas love it, taking turns to "Course" each other in play/chase mode.

Blues_Brothers_and_Oscar.jpg

Ah - great mates, having fun :D

They're looking really good, lovely coats. Blue is definitely my favourite colour :wub: :wub: :wub:

:) Very nice boys :wub:

Thats not sheep in the background of pic two is it (w00t) LOL

Millie, I think they're big rolls of hay/straw???? If they're sheep, they've been on steroids lol.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Awww Mike great to see some more pics of the blues brothers and Oscar of course. :wub: Havn't they all grown :) Great to see them all having fun :thumbsup:

Glad to see that you've found somewhere to run your dogs Mike and what a lovely big field it is. Mine too are walked on flood plain fields by the Wye - just a different bit of it. ;) The boys are looking good. :thumbsup:

Yesterday Mouse the Mad was coursing house martins in one of them. He's totally bonkers. :wacko:

BeeJay said:
Yesterday Mouse the Mad was coursing house martins in one of them.  He's totally bonkers. :wacko:
Yes, we have lots of similar Thames-side water meadows to run on.

Ours has invented a new sport all by himself. It's called 'big tuft of grass in the distance" coursing. A few times now he's just taken off at high speed across the open ground with nothing in particular in sight apart from a tuft of grass or thistle. Even though it doesn't move he keeps at it until he gets there, skids to a halt and then comes back :wacko: It's obviously more fun than real rabbit chasing, he's quite happy to ignore all the bunnies sitting by the hedge while he does it :blink: I can't quite make up my mind whether this is a sign of great intelligence/imagination or just bad eyesight! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, the way Blue and max course house martins is something to see, yesterday all 3 ran for a pair of crows, who were strutting their stuff about 70m away, well off the 3 went in head down mode.They got closer and closer, the birds never took off, then panic stations hit the 3, they bottled it, and swerved to avoid making any strike.

Got the fellas puffing mind you, great to watch.

Mike

moriarte said:
BeeJay said:
Yesterday Mouse the Mad was coursing house martins in one of them.  He's totally bonkers. :wacko:

Ours has invented a new sport all by himself. It's called 'big tuft of grass in the distance" coursing. A few times now he's just taken off at high speed across the open ground with nothing in particular in sight apart from a tuft of grass or thistle. Even though it doesn't move he keeps at it until he gets there, skids to a halt and then comes back :wacko: It's obviously more fun than real rabbit chasing, he's quite happy to ignore all the bunnies sitting by the hedge while he does it :blink: I can't quite make up my mind whether this is a sign of great intelligence/imagination or just bad eyesight! :lol:

moriarte said:
BeeJay said:

Lovely pictures of your dogs doing the thing they like best. :thumbsup:

How they have grown Mike! Proper grown ups now, a great little team with Oscar. Only seems 5 minutes ago they were little twin pups........

Blimey the Blue's brother's have REALLY grown ..........All of course are looking VERY handsom :huggles:

Mike from Hereford said:
LOL, the way Blue and max course house martins is something to see, yesterday all 3 ran for a pair of crows, who were strutting their stuff about 70m away, well off the 3 went in head down mode.They got closer and closer, the birds never took off, then panic stations hit the 3, they bottled it, and swerved to avoid making any strike.
Got the fellas puffing mind you, great to watch.

Mike

LOL ..........My 2 babe's used to run at the Crow's and get a tad put off if they didn't move (and they realised their size (w00t) )......but once they cottoned on that THEY DIDN'T MOVE then ....... :oops: poor little Crow :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back