The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bo Bengtson In Germany

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sometimes I wished that there might be a free zone around the ring. When I showed my IG in Thessaloniki a lady leaned on the grooming table - don`t ask me how she managed that from outside - and suddenly the whole table broke together. You can imagine what an impression my young dog got....since then I have always difficulties to show him. He is looking around in panic, waiting for the terrible noise that seems to belong to the ring....

Stupid lady, but I don`t think that she made it with purpose because she had nothing to do with IG.

It will take a while until he will have forgotten this ugly event.

Ulrike

I know what you mean ,Ulrike :( At one of Libbees first shows as a baby puppy , as I was about to lift her off the table the judge patted her on her bottom (w00t) Completly freaking her out :rant: She now cant wait to get off and away from the table plus hates anything coming up behind her :( He should have known better too He is a top hound and terrier man .from over seas but now lives here . I keep meaning to mention it to him so he dosnt do it to any other poor pup , but Im sure he didnt mean any malice by it . Ive just never found the right moment :wacko:

Hi,

Due to family commitment, the pictures of the show are only published since this weekend at the web.

For those who are intrested to see the whippets at the VDH 100 YEAR SHOW,

this is the link :

http://www.whippetview.be

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back