The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boos Puppies At 1 Month Old...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Some more pictures sent by email...havnt they grown in a week... :wub: :wub:

6 of the Best... :lol: :huggles:

pupsat4weeksold003.jpg

pupsat4weeksold002.jpg

pupsat4weeksold001.jpg

and one from last week just to compare...

Boospuppiesat19days013.jpg

oh i want one :wub: :wub: :wub: they are real stunners :wub:

Gosh, they have grown so much in just a week. Amazing and soooo lovely. :wub: :huggles:

Good grief thats frightening...growing that much in just one week (w00t)

:wub: They are just lush and they are growing

as quick as the weeds do in my garden.

(w00t) i cant believe how big they have got in just week (w00t)

aww little bundles of fluff :wub: :wub:

very cute :wub:

Gosh - they really have grown in a week. (w00t) They look so cuddly, just like little teddy bears. :wub: :huggles: :wub: Boo has obviously been a great Mum. :wub: :wub:

(w00t) Blimey! they shoot up quick dont they!? (w00t) gorgeous, like teddy bears :huggles: :huggles:

They look more demonic with every week that passes. :lol: :lol: Little cuties though :wub:

Wow, they are growing fast. They are gorgeous and look so soft and fluffy :wub: :huggles:

I must not let my OH see those pics!

His dream dog....

They are gorgeous and all fluffy :huggles: :wub:

Wow (w00t) they are growing fast :D

God I wish I could have a boy :(

I hope who ever get's them, do send up to date photo's, so us on k9 can watch they grow up :thumbsup:

If I win money on the lottery Janis,,I will pm you :D

One wee question though,,My bro in law bought a car and the back was full of dog hair, he said the last owner has a sibe (w00t) , my question is,,do they cast like this dog or are they not grooming him enough, he is just over 1 yr old :) ,,,maybe the adult coat coming in ?

GOD I JUST LOVE DOG HAIR :oops: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back