The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boos Two Puppies Are Coming Home..!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
davethehorse said:
Hope they find good homes soon Janis - I know from our experience it can be trying at times with 2 from the same litter at it tooth and nail (w00t) .
Our girl that came back has now had 2 prospective homes to go to and both have cancelled again within 24 hours of making arrangements to collect them :(

Thats terrible for you Dave...I hope the right home comes along soon... :luck: :luck: trouble is its so near to Christmas too... :( the wrong time for new puppies...

Tell Michael we want photo's (w00t)

These poeple who got the pups ,,did right,,maybe they read up about the breed and thought,,,god they are hard work,,,but he got them back as wee pups, it's a lot better to rehome tiny pups than 6 month old pups :thumbsup:

I think my 2nd breed is still the gsd,,,I know this breed like whippets,,if my health was better than I would have got 1 of the boys, but this breed needs more than I can give at this time :(

I wish the 2 boys all the best,,,and Im sure the perfect home for each is going to be very soon :thumbsup:

OH ps Janis

I did a more reading about Sibe's,,,the only cast twice a year,,like the gsd,,,,as I thought they cast all year round :oops: ,,,we live and learn :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back