The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boring

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well i am still here keep pooping off and on ...but need to catch up now on the game i play in face book .. after yesterday lol
come on dee think of summit to argue lol :clown:

need something political usually works
i think no white dogs should be allowed to run at all :clown: the sand turns them brown

Well i am still here keep pooping off and on ...but need to catch up now on the game i play in face book .. after yesterday lol

i think no white dogs should be allowed to run at all :clown: the sand turns them brown
i 2nd that
infact i think even if have white in breeding they shouldnt :D

i 2nd that
infact i think even if have white in breeding they shouldnt :D
well aleast have a 3 generation gap lol

i 2nd that
I disagree lol :eek:

does it affect parti colors too

i 2nd that
I disagree lol :eek:

does it affect parti colors too
only if more white than colour

long as its not about whippet rules chris cos they get changed more times than imagration rules lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i need to know my bitch has more colour on one side and nearly all white on other, so where do i stand can she or not !!!!!! :(

Now i dont like naming names Chris but now your just nit picking :eek:

Ok i need to know my bitch has more colour on one side and nearly all white on other, so where do i stand can she or not !!!!!! :(

if her parents or grand parents have any white she cant race lol rules are rules :lol:

lets av the spring board debate.4 or against

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back