The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boring

and deffo no curly tails :clown:
I'm beginning to feel victimised ;) No white dogs and now your stating no curly tails, can you tell me, i have 2 unregistered pups, can you clarify when this rule starts?. It's unfair to discriminate against a dogs colour, and just coz mine have basenji in them ten generations back doesn't mean they're not whippet like in appearance now. :-

Answer that one Mr H!!!

I'm beginning to feel victimised ;) No white dogs and now your stating no curly tails, can you tell me, i have 2 unregistered pups, can you clarify when this rule starts?. It's unfair to discriminate against a dogs colour, and just coz mine have basenji in them ten generations back doesn't mean they're not whippet like in appearance now. :-

Answer that one Mr H!!!
Vicky I do feel for you in your predicament :) but Im sure if you give the powers that be some time they will see the value in your case, :lol: maybe Mr H the proposer will appeal on your behalf. o:) o:) Ive a real soft spot for curly tails myself (w00t)

Answer that one Mr H!!!
Vicky I do feel for you in your predicament :) but Im sure if you give the powers that be some time they will see the value in your case, :lol: maybe Mr H the proposer will appeal on your behalf. o:) o:) Ive a real soft spot for curly tails myself (w00t)
I will not back down on this one Marie, what Mr H proposes is totally unworkable. Me, Ella & 2 of her offspring are off to seek legal advice this morning and have just sent off their DNA swabs. I eagerly await his response!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also appreciate it if Mr H could add a list of stud dogs available that don't carry white / parti colour gene.

Just done a quick calculation and this new ruling will effect 69% of whippets.

I'd also appreciate it if Mr H could add a list of stud dogs available that don't carry white / parti colour gene.
Im just wondering will this new measure have an impact on dogs with just white toes because if so some of mine could be affected even though they are very small toes :lol: :lol:

Come on Vicky 69 wont matter will it which ever way you look at it :eek:

Im just wondering will this new measure have an impact on dogs with just white toes because if so some of mine could be affected even though they are very small toes :lol: :lol:
White is white to me Marie, shouldn't matter whether it's half white, 3/4 white of 15/16 white, if white is being banned then it should be banned totally, can't have one rule for one and different one for another.

White is white to me Marie, shouldn't matter whether it's half white, 3/4 white of 15/16 white, if white is being banned then it should be banned totally, can't have one rule for one and different one for another.
Think we'll just have to wait for Mr H to come back on this Vicky, it could take a while as theres a rumour that he works (see fly fishing thread :lol: )

It has been 47 minutes since i asked the proposer for clarification and yet still no reply!!!!
sleeping-smiley-006.gif
sleeping-smiley-006.gif

Another question for him. I have a completely black whippet bitch who came from a litter that included 2 parti colours, would she be able to be registered??? :- She has more basenji than any of my other dogs yet doesn't have the curly tail, would it be fair to deny her a racing career???

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back