The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boring

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok ive been to check my legal advisors to help make the rule water tight and its DEFFO NO WHITE BIT OF ANY DISCRIPTION as we know people be looking for loop holes un the ruling so not even A SPOT :clown:
Not impressed :angry: May i ask how long you've been in racing? Have you just seen this posted elsewhere and jumped on the anti white dogs bandwagon?

I'm going to flounce off now, i'm not posting on this topic any more :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok ive been to check my legal advisors to help make the rule water tight and its DEFFO NO WHITE BIT OF ANY DISCRIPTION as we know people be looking for loop holes un the ruling so not even A SPOT :clown:
No i disagree cause that doesnt fit in with my plans ... can we not say any dog with a spot of white on it can run but will be made to run 5 yards more than it should ...and other dogs with anymore than one spot of white on it cannot run

Oh no Chris say it aint so.......what about those with no white whose parents had white......are they allowed?????

Concerned people need to know

Caught any fish this morning?? hard morning ehhh :lol:
ITS BAD LUCK you should just pick youre STUD dogs properly :D
But aren't you just opening the flood gates for the unscrupulous use of hair dye :clown:
testing for dyes is going to be brought in and is going to be totally random :lol: but ill get back to you how much more you will need to pay in youre subs .just waiting for my mob hairdresser to put a price in for the job 8)

Oh no Chris say it aint so.......what about those with no white whose parents had white......are they allowed?????

Did you know this new rule affect every dog on the Non Ped Dog Feature ...bloody hell what will we use for stud now

But aren't you just opening the flood gates for the unscrupulous use of hair dye :clown:
testing for dyes is going to be brought in and is going to be totally random :lol: but ill get back to you how much more you will need to pay in youre subs .just waiting for my mob hairdresser to put a price in for the job 8)
PMSL and Linda broom is assisting too :clown:

I've just done paddy a nice shade of copper, washed it off though and realised i'd missed his a***hole :p

Think Chris mentions sprats and mackerels lol

I've just done paddy a nice shade of copper, washed it off though and realised i'd missed his a***hole :p
because of the out cry of the members im going to think of a more fair way to imply this rule :lol: plus ive just checked my dogs and they all cant run :clown: so am going to amend the ruling slightly just to make sure i can run all mine

Voluntierin my services for stud . Used to be a sub 11 sec 100 hundred

Meter runner . Also been known to go with a few dogs in my time .

Offspring likely to be large stubborn an friggin awkward

Lol

Voluntierin my services for stud . Used to be a sub 11 sec 100 hundred Meter runner . Also been known to go with a few dogs in my time .

Offspring likely to be large stubborn an friggin awkward

Lol
sounds like alot of youre ofspring race whippets :clown:

because of the out cry of the members im going to think of a more fair way to imply this rule :lol: plus ive just checked my dogs and they all cant run :clown: so am going to amend the ruling slightly just to make sure i can run all mine

i do hope you have a stud dog we can use too lol or we might have to be looking to find a nice peddi with no white on it :eek:

wont matter if it has a curly tail though

/quote]

Im really getting confused who can't have white bits, the offspring, the parents, the grandparents or the owners :eek: :eek:

Your confused lol :unsure:

I hear if you have any other colored van other than white or silver you can not run you dogs either and cars are a no no

I hear if you have any other colored van other than white or silver you can not run you dogs either and cars are a no no
That again is fine but what if you have a white van making you eligible to run, if your van has red logo's on advertising your dogs - sorry should this also be a no no lol

That again is fine but what if you have a white van making you eligible to run, if your van has red logo's on advertising your dogs - sorry should this also be a no no lol
Agree but you just know the rules will be getting changed again lol

notice to members im not going to keep going over the rules they can be changed at short notice :p

notice to members im not going to keep going over the rules they can be changed at short notice :p

Well can we at least have a list of dogs it affects that can run or cannot run please

I hear poor gaz farmer has nothing to run again :eek: ..he has got a white van without red signs ...so maybe anyone needing a lift can ask him :D

Well can we at least have a list of dogs it affects that can run or cannot run please

I hear poor gaz farmer has nothing to run again :eek: ..he has got a white van without red signs ...so maybe anyone needing a lift can ask him :D
its not my fault is dogs break rule 165 part b any dog carrying deer like names either them selves or there parents cant be reg but the white van can be used to help fellow races only :thumbsup:

Sory can't keep my mouth closed any longer :p This is an outrage making rules and changing them anyone would think we were whippet racing who gives who the power to dictate to us we are the MEMBERS and have rights to [pick who we WANT to run and WHAT colour they must be as for the vehicles for goodness sake wheres the nearest train station!!!! next you'll be saying we have to fly in to venues and thats another thing no one has mentioned where these races will take place :eek: I'm not ranting either cant help it if i'm a big mouth :(

Sory can't keep my mouth closed any longer :p This is an outrage making rules and changing them anyone would think we were whippet racing who gives who the power to dictate to us we are the MEMBERS and have rights to [pick who we WANT to run and WHAT colour they must be as for the vehicles for goodness sake wheres the nearest train station!!!! next you'll be saying we have to fly in to venues and thats another thing no one has mentioned where these races will take place :eek: I'm not ranting either cant help it if i'm a big mouth :(
you have been warned for youre ?of rules on past pages just because you raced for years does not give you any rights to ? my new rules :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back