The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brindle Boys Day Out

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
zeb1.jpg

Who's that coming? Looks like a whippet!

zeb11.jpg

Yes, it's Zeb, (and Sharron of course).

zeb2.jpg

First we find the biggest stick we can. Odd no one wants to throw it for us.

zeb3.jpg

Then the real fun begins (someone having even more fun than others :b )

zeb4.jpg

zeb5.jpg

zeb6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this shot :lol:

zeb7.jpg

zeb8.jpg

zeb9.jpg

zeb10.jpg

At this point someone small ended up taking a flying leap in the river, for some reason the camera got put away.

They all had a lovely time playing together though, there should be a couple of nicely worn out dogs tonight.

It was very nice to meet you both again Sharron. Must do it again some time when it's slightly less of a mud bath :b :lol:

Guto looks 'regal' in that first picture :wub: and some great action shots in there. :cheers: well done.

Has Zeb got a wall eye?? :)

:wub: gorguse dogs looks like they had fun on ther walk

Great shots...I enjoyed those :thumbsup: That's a lovely one to finish on. :)

moriarte said:
I love this shot  :lol:
zeb7.jpg

zeb8.jpg

zeb9.jpg

zeb10.jpg

At this point someone small ended up taking a flying leap in the river, for some reason the camera got put away.

They all  had a lovely time playing together though, there should be a couple of nicely worn out dogs tonight.

It was very nice to meet you both again Sharron. Must do it again some time when it's slightly less of a mud bath  :b   :lol:

Lovely photos. I remember a similar situation very well. Little Al was enjoying the feel of frost under his feet as he was running along and jumping frozen puddles. Next thing he had taken a flying leap and landed in the middle of the canal. Thankfully not frozen, but it must have been very cold....silly boy.

whippetsrus said:
Thankfully not frozen, but it must have been very cold....silly boy.
There nothing more pathetic than a cold, wet whippet puppy is there :eek: :b :lol: (and nothing nicer than a warm towel to curl up in when you get home :huggles: )

zeb12.jpg

Brilliant photos. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I really love the first one of Guto, he is looking really good. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Brilliant photos and some super action shots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I really love the first one of Guto, he is looking really gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub:

it was really nice to meet up with you. hope little one is not to traumatized by todays encounter.

Now how can you tell that a whippet enjoyed a muddy walk?

?

?

by looking at the bath water..... :- "

02100005.jpg

Lovely photos (again) ........ and all the boys look :wub: .....though feel free to post that awful puppy of yours to us any time :wub: :D

what lovely shots,guto is getting more handsome by the day :wub: :wub:

great pics, so nice to see them having fun with friends :thumbsup:

sharron said:
02100006.jpg

1 very tiered whippet in this house.

Ah poor Zeb. Peace rules here as well -_- .

Must walk them together again sometime, now Guto has discovered that he can't walk on water he might take a bit more care! :oops:

sharron said:
by looking at the bath water..... :- "
02100005.jpg

And I wonder why my kitchen floor is always that colour :- " :b

Another one - sorry Zeb is blurred :b :

zeb13.jpg

Absolutely fantastic photos :cheers: - thank you for sharing them with us :thumbsup: :huggles:

:wub: All lovely boys , nothing nicer than a worn out whippet. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back