The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Britains Got Talent...

i watched last night, im sure she did have tears on her checks. im sure i saw them??

dont think she should have got to sing again, if susan boyal messed up and asked could she do it again, they would have said no, so what makes the wee girl so special, i can sort of see why they let her, she is only 10, but she definatly shouldnt have gotten through after it specialy when it was down to the judges choice.

will she get a second chance in the final if she mucks it up again?

DIVERSITY TO WIN! i hope stavros flatley go back to their original act as i didnt find the second time quite as funny.

Stavros Flatley for me, they are hilarious :clown:

Has anyone managed to vote yet?, I keep getting 'try again later'.

Jenny

Just glad it wasnt Susan Boyle ( alias Annie Wilkes (Misery))!!!! One VERY strange lady :eek:

WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think the whole of Poole must had heard my gob when they won :lol: pure brilliance!!!!

WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think the whole of Poole must had heard my gob when they won :lol: pure brilliance!!!!
:lol: Never mind Poole!!! :eek: we heard you in Yorkshire :lol: :lol: - only kidding mate, Im glad they won too :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back