The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brooke

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just a few pictures of susey at 10 weeks old

adams_001.jpg

:) she's going to be built just like her dad, i think she's lovely, :luck:

Hello again, Brooke at twelve weeks old, weighing in at 12lb

She's out on the lead now and I'm over the moon with her! :cheers:

dog3.jpg

my pup at 12 weeks is 10 pound she is very good allways running about and very playfull

This is the first time I've used a harness, the pup has took to it like a duck to water she's happy enough to play in the garden or lay in her bed with the lead unclipped.

I think they are a good idea, you'll know yourself a collar to fit a pup is only narrow, the harness gives me peace of mind on busy roads etc. :thumbsup:

:cheers: might try one myself-

got all that to look forward to soon... (w00t)

always have a harness for outbound and hellbound because they pull so much, she's making a lovely pup john can't believe the size of her she was a tiny little thing when you got her, but she could eat like a adult just like her sister suzy, looks like she's going to be the diggist now, :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back