The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa September

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We had a lovely day today - I came home with sunburn 8)

Sorry if we left anyone out - photos are in running order

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Gelert's half nieces, the Draperslock sisters :wub: who did hugely well yet again (congrats to whichever got BIF again :cheers:

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Team Fawn whoppet? :D

18.jpg

2 of Alec's girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous pics... and what a great array of dogs, I love to see an afgan in full flow.

Looks like a great day was had by all!

Julie

Lovely photos Elizabeth :thumbsup: ........It looked like a good day out and soooo many Cotswold dogs (w00t) ...........Is there any chance that you could send me the 2 photos of Lucus pleeeeaaasssseee ???

It was a great day and yes I'm the nice shade of red as well.

Brilliant pics :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Lovely photos Elizabeth  :thumbsup:   ........It looked like a good day out and soooo many Cotswold dogs  (w00t)   ...........Is there any chance that you could send me the 2 photos of Lucus pleeeeaaasssseee ???
I'll pm you direct links for them or (pm with your email)

lovely pics,looks a great day you had :thumbsup:

moriarte said:
Strike Whippets said:
Lovely photos Elizabeth  :thumbsup:   ........It looked like a good day out and soooo many Cotswold dogs  (w00t)   ...........Is there any chance that you could send me the 2 photos of Lucus pleeeeaaasssseee ???
I'll pm you direct links for them or (pm with your email)

Thankyou very much :huggles:

there is nothing like seeing a whole range of sound hounds, is there? :wub:

did the saluki owners get their dogs back ok? when we took our whippies, the poor saluki owners were chasing their dogs up and down the field for ages, they really know how to be centre of attention! (w00t)

I am THRILLED. WHAT FABULOUS photos of team fawn whoppet and little Fynny at his first proper (thanks Dessie for the lend of Rupert) lure course. Wow, actually, they are all LUSH. Well done for capturing some great shots you two :thumbsup:

BIG congratulations to Leia on being best lurcher :p (well I know we were gossiping and missed the grand annoucement, but HEY.....WELL DONE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

The Salukis were very well-behaved today Doris (w00t) :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing Lloyd's pics soon Jo :cheers: :D

Fantastic pics - Yep we had a super day out and two very tired whippets last night! They had a great time and Archie really enjoyed the longest run he's had for a while :D

I don't suppose anyone has any pictures of my two running together by any chance, pretty please?!

Great to see so many K9ers as well and well done Leia!!! :cheers: :D

Sorry, lost track of who some of these were - are the first ones yours JO?

Joanna, can you embroider all our coats for us :lol:

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

Thanks so much Elizabeth, yes the first two are Stan and the next one Archie-fart :D Is it at all possible for me to have those or the link to them, please!!

Those embroidered coats of Star & Archie are fantastic - come on Jo you could start a little business, I'd pay :D

Brilliant pictures, Well done to Everyone :cheers: that looked a great day out.

~JO~ said:
Thanks so much Elizabeth, yes the first two are Stan and the next one Archie-fart  :D    Is it at all possible for me to have those or the link to them, please!!
Okay, special big ones for you:

pic 1

pic 2

The third one was a bit blurry I'm afraid :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back