The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa This Sunday

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Can someone confirm that the field to be used for this meeting is the same one used last month. Thanks

Hi Can someone confirm that the field to be used for this meeting is the same one used last month. Thanks
First four of our meetings take place on the Falkland Farm fields: Penwood Road, Wash Water, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 0LP. The remaining 4 events will take place on the practice Polo pitch at The Baldings place, Park House, Kingsclere, Newbury, RG20 5PY

just turn right at the garage and they'l be signs for which field it'l be held

Hopefully see you next month as i had to withdraw Bow as shes been poorly...shes feeling better now but had lost alot of weight due to mouse poisoning

First four of our meetings take place on the Falkland Farm fields: Penwood Road, Wash Water, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 0LP. The remaining 4 events will take place on the practice Polo pitch at The Baldings place, Park House, Kingsclere, Newbury, RG20 5PY

Hopefully see you next month as i had to withdraw Bow as shes been poorly...shes feeling better now but had lost alot of weight due to mouse poisoning

Thanks Jayne for that. Will see you next month. Bring that pup.

Thanks Jayne for that. Will see you next month. Bring that pup.
Yes - I heard last night from Gary that it is the same field, not the small, hilly one at Newbury.

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back