The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bubble Buddy

kirsty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone got a bubble buddy? I see pets at home are selling them. There is a hand held one including the bubbles for £9.99 or just two tubs of bubbles that are flavoured for a few pounds. I think the bubbles are bacon flavoured and some other flavour. I also see you can get battery operated ones as well, think they are around £20 I wanted to know if anyone had got one for there dogs before I buy one for Megan. I first seen one on it's me or the dog and the dog seemed to love it. You can get a bubble kitty as well that comes with catnip bubbles maybe the cats would like that :- "

I don't have that brand, but my girls LOVE to chase bubbles out in teh back garden, so I've had bubble guns for them before,

WEndy

Hi Wendy, maybe I should get her one. They have just came back into stock as everyone has apparantly been after one after they seen them on It's me or the dog

They had them for sale for a while at the hydrotherapy pool my girls go to, the girls weren't interested, but I thought I'd see what they tasted like :b and my mouth burnt for about 20 mins afterwards it was horrible :unsure: so I decided not to get one for them :( .

We bought one to use at the dog club that i go to and all the dogs except 1 stood there looking at it as if it ws an alien. needless to say they did not bother with the bacon bubbles either. :(

I've got one, and my two aren't fussed at all. They just stand there staring at me as if I'm mad. I have seen other breeds really go for them, labs and a bichon frise in my case, so perhaps it depends on the sort of dog, frame of mind, temperament?

My two love their bubble blower (w00t)

I saw them at a local companion show where the company had only bought one with them, so you couldn't buy it :angry: but they did have a hand held gun with bacon bubbles (which I tried and tasted fine, no burning :) )

I then went to my normal pet food place a couple of weeks later and they had the big versions that you just put in the middle of the garden for half the price of the one at the show, so I bought it. It came with bacon flavours and peanut butter flavour (w00t) which is yummy :b :- "

Decided to have a bubble session out in the back garden. Will be glad to get another 'blower' as I'm puffed out ROFL.

Teya goes NUTS. Chelsea and Savvy chase them for a few minutes. Teya could go for HOURS!

WEndy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back