The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Burghley Game Fair

BornToHunt

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thought i would put some pics on of Saturdays Burghley gamefair, was a great day out, and part of a great weekend. was good to meet up with some old and new faces and i am already looking forward to the next one :thumbsup:

hope you like the pics

Kev :cheers:

Picture008copy.jpg

Picture017copy.jpg

Picture097copy.jpg

Picture107copy.jpg

Picture100copy.jpg

Picture105copy.jpg

Picture106copy.jpg

Picture049copy.jpg

Picture051copy.jpg

Picture053copy.jpg

:thumbsup: some great pictures there kev :thumbsup:

:D poor chip ran his heart out to win that bunny run :cheers:

:) he is on the mend now still pulls up if he trys to run but looking good :D

:thumbsup: was great to meet you there :D hope to again next year :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics kev, what a fantastic weekend we had.

Kruger deserved to be tired after working his little socks off to win my 4 year old daughter the child handling champion and qualifying both Kruger and My daughter for Belvoir Castle, child handling championship. I was so proud was crying. :huggles:

He also came second in the sighthound class with my daughter, so all in all a great result for us.

Well done to chip for winning chase the bunny and also qualifying for Belvoir Castle as did Beaubeau's DeeDee, also Well done to Willow for winning the puppy racing and Deedee for coming 3rd.

great pics kev :thumbsup: looks like you all had a good time amd good weather

great pics kev - was a cracking day all round. Good to meet up with maties and to find some new ones.

thanks to sunshine for giving us a patch of field to pitch our tent on - though maybe next time we'll ask your dad to install a shower block :lol: wouldn't like to reveal what colour the bathwater was when i got home :- "

Hi Ya, I'm glad to here you had a great time at Burghley. I'm The lady that judged your daughter in both classes, i think she done a fantastic job in handerling her dog so tell her to keep up the good work and to keep practicing for the child handerling finals at the end of the season. Best of luck to her.x

Thank you so much for your kind comments, she hasnt put he trophy down since she won it.

yes its her very first, her pup normally plays her up, he isnt the easiest dog to handle.

(w00t) Yes a great weekend Clare, i had a lovely time, but i think our van is f----cked, the gear box is on the way out, got home ok tho.

I would like to stay good luck to both Mike Long and John Miles on both picking up their new puppies. :thumbsup: Diane

This was a super weekend, with great weather and some lovely lurchers... and their owners.

'Boo' my Deerhond X rescue Lurcher was collected by her new owners, Willow won her first puppy straight racing, Deedee won Chase the bunny and Meg got a first in sighthound class :lol: So all in all it was pretty good for me and my dogs... :thumbsup:

And I can vouch that little Leah who won child handling didn't put her trophy down.. showed everyone at the party afterwards and polished it all day on Sunday :lol:

Also met vs1 on the Sunday with her lovely Whippets :wub:

Another beautiful setting too..

-5-2.jpg

Thanks for the pics Kev :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Tracey you forgot that DeeDee also came third in the sighthound class :thumbsup:

Sunshine said:
Tracey you forgot that DeeDee also came third in the sighthound class  :thumbsup:
:lol: Well, I'll give the credit to her handler.. lol

I'm itching for another gamefair now ... :thumbsup:

Tracey x

I can confirm that the polishing went on for some considerable length of time!

Some great pix there kev :thumbsup: looks like ya's all had a great weekend.. 8)

WELLDONE everyone :thumbsup:

Rose :)

beaubeau said:
Sunshine said:
Tracey you forgot that DeeDee also came third in the sighthound class  :thumbsup:
:lol: Well, I'll give the credit to her handler.. lol

I'm itching for another gamefair now ... :thumbsup:

Tracey x

who was that tracey :- "

yeah was a great weekend :thumbsup: thanks for the comments :cheers:

Kev :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back