The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Burley,new Forest

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took kids and dogs out to the New Forest today....completely stunning place to visit and the dogs loved it!!! Lots of pics :D

burley003.jpg

burley005.jpg

burley007.jpg

burley011.jpg

burley012.jpg

burley014.jpg

burley016.jpg

gorgeous pics, and not raining! :thumbsup: It hasnt stopped raining all day here :angry:

Oh Sarah, that's a blast from the past! When I was 16 my boyfriend had a moped FS1E, and we used to go to Burley to a lovely tea room, and sit and have tea and scones!! lol It was quite a way from where we lived, but we went regularly. It is beautiful there, the dogs must have loved it. Thanks for sharing pics xx

smashing pics of the tribe :wub:

flynn and lily are looking great now

the new forest is a stunning place to go to

would love to get back to the forest one day, they look like they're having fun x

What a lovely day you had there!!!

Those pups have grown into heffalumps!!!!! (w00t)

Oh Sarah, that's a blast from the past! When I was 16 my boyfriend had a moped FS1E, and we used to go to Burley to a lovely tea room, and sit and have tea and scones!! lol It was quite a way from where we lived, but we went regularly. It is beautiful there, the dogs must have loved it. Thanks for sharing pics xx

burley is such a beautiful little village june! so glad to bring back some memories for you xxx

What a lovely day you had there!!!Those pups have grown into heffalumps!!!!! (w00t)

tell me about it jane!!! flynn is a beast...so handsome and so gorgeous is my lad :wub: and as for gorgeous slinky lily!!! :wub:

What a lovely day you had there!!!Those pups have grown into heffalumps!!!!! (w00t)

tell me about it jane!!! flynn is a beast...so handsome and so gorgeous is my lad :wub: and as for gorgeous slinky lily!!! :wub:
I'm so looking forward to meeting them in the fur!!! :D

Hopefully we will both be at some of the same events this season :thumbsup: xx

lovely pics sarah ,you do have stunning dogs :wub: :wub:

Lovely dogs, it's hard to find places to walk at this time of the year were the dogs don't get too muddy. :thumbsup: di

Fantastic pics of the gang Sarah, Jade sends her love, hopefully they'll get to have a reunion one day soon.

Sonia x

Lovely photo's,it looks a very nice day over there.

Dogs looking good.

Will you be at The New Forest show in April?

Hope to see you soon.

Pat.

Lovely pics of the gang :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ..............love the New Forest,so gorgeous there :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back