The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra / A.g.m

rowland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
o:) I'm surprised no one's posted asking about the AGM, or have you already been informed about the disgraceful way a few members behaved, will be very interesting to read what's reported about this meeting by the editor of w.new and irg mags,

I think the fact that the bwra are now going to purchasing a camera to take all their own photos at there events is a very good idea, they can now make some money back for the bwra when they sell the photos to the w.new and irg mags :D , after all the fed and bwra always had to pay extra when the w.news tuck the photos at events, :b

I have just come off the phone after speaking to the chairman and the secretary of the B.W.R.A.

They confirmed that the B.W.R.A. have bought a camera, those that were allowed to attend the AGM and did so already knew this at the AGM meeting.

They also confirmed that there will be no charges for the use or the rights to take photographs at any B.W.R.A. race meetings, or for the use of their photographs.

The report of the B.W.R.A. AGM that will appear in the WHIPPET MONTHLY will be written by the B.W.R.A. SECRETARY.

I cannot speak for the Whippet News but i will not charge any group to take photo's neither will i pay them to take photo's at an event.

Your statement that the B.W.R.A will charge for the use of the photo's taken is a contradiction of fact.

It is a blatant untruth, one that may come home to roost in the future.

Either the chairman and the secretary are liars, or you are. Knowing the chairman and the secretary are honest and above board it is not hard to see who is the liar in this case.

I am sure that if anyone wishes to check the facts of the matter, the chairman and secretary of the B.W.R.A. will oblige you.

As chairman of the N.W.R.F. in reply to rowland I can state we have never paid for any photos from any source whatever so i suggest you get your facts right.

I DON"T THINK THIS IS THE PLACE TO DISCUSS WHAT WENT ON AT THE BWRA AGM IF PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THEY SHOULD HAVE ATTENDED LIKE THE FEW PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE :oops: AND BEFORE COMING TO CONCLUSIONS GET THE FACTS RIGHT :b

john m said:
I have just come off the phone after speaking to the chairman and the secretary of the B.W.R.A.They confirmed that the B.W.R.A. have bought a camera, those that were allowed to attend the AGM and did so already knew this at the AGM meeting.

They also confirmed that there will be no charges for the use or the rights to take photographs at any B.W.R.A. race meetings, or for the use of their photographs.

The report of the B.W.R.A. AGM that will appear in the WHIPPET MONTHLY will be written by the B.W.R.A. SECRETARY.

I cannot speak for the Whippet News but i will not charge any group to take photo's neither will i pay them to take photo's at an event.

Your statement that the B.W.R.A will charge for the use of the photo's taken is a contradiction of fact.

Either the chairman and the secretary are liars, or you are. Knowing the chairman and the secretary are honest and above board it is not hard to see who is the liar in this case.

I am sure that if anyone wishes to check the facts of the matter, the chairman and secretary of the B.W.R.A. will oblige you.
:oops: try reading the post correctly before calling anyone a liar, :b if you read the post without trying to make something you can use as an advantage to stop us getting our membership with the bwra and create bad feeling :angry: .

You would no doubt see that there is no reference to the chairman or secretary in my post :clown: and infact it was just my opinion ( NOT FACT i dont think you have banned me from having an opinion YET ), that the purchas of the camera was in the hope of making some money back for the bwra by selling the photos they took at there events, o:) i,m sure you would,nt mind making a small donation back to the bwra for the use of there photos in your rag, :oops: you got it wrong again :b

and WE the fed did pay extra to the w.news for photos :p

john m said:
I have just come off the phone after speaking to the chairman and the secretary of the B.W.R.A.They confirmed that the B.W.R.A. have bought a camera, those that were allowed to attend the AGM and did so already knew this at the AGM meeting.

could you inform everyone, when a post put on this forum makes the amazing change in to a "steatment" and point out in my POST where it say's " the bwra will charge for the use of the photos taken " how is this a conradiction ??

no comment about members behaviour i note,

you don't think this is the place to disguss the agm, is that just this years agm because its always been disguss before on k9

:) just been looking over last years topic Dec 16 2003 topic started by johng bwra/agm, did'nt mind starting a discussion on the agm last year and k9 must of been the right place then :)

rowland said:
o:) I'm surprised no one's posted asking about the AGM, or have you already been informed about the disgraceful way a few members behaved, will be very interesting to read what's reported about this meeting by the editor of w.new and irg mags,

I think the fact that the bwra are now going to purchasing a camera to take all their own photos at there events is a very good idea, they can now make some money back for the bwra when they sell the photos to the w.new and irg mags :D , after all the fed and bwra always had to pay extra when the w.news tuck the photos at events, :b
I never heard anything about anyones disgraceful behaviour

The nwrf this year has not been charged any cost for the editor of whippet news or irg news sheet taking the photographs...infact i never knew either mags did charge

rowland said:
:) just been looking over last years topic Dec 16 2003 topic started by johng bwra/agm, did'nt mind starting a discussion on the agm last year and k9 must of been the right place then  :)
dont think i mention anything that was discussed at the agm all i comment on is the amount of returned postal votes :angry: yvonne get your facts right

The RATS back causing trouble again. The best thing to do is just ignore it, IT will dig its own grave. R.I.P. Rowland Rat.

QUOTE (when they sell the photos to the w.new and irg mags) unquote

That implies that they will or intend selling the photo’s to the two named mags.

The B.W.R.A. committee is not of the same opinion as you. They have never said they will sell the photographs to any magazine, only your post said this.

That is the contradiction between your post and the official B.W.R.A. line taken

To be able to sell you must have a buyer.

It may have been better to write, IF they sell the photo’s to the w.new and irg mags .

I have already said that I will not buy any photograph or the rights to take any photograph at a race meeting.

I will willingly process, print and frame any prints that the B.W.R.A. committee or the New N.W.R.F. Committee require at cost price, it would be up to the B.W.R.A. and the FED as to what they would wish to sell them for.

I have also said and will print the B.W.R.A. secretary’s full report on the AGM meeting, word for word and nothing missed out, if that is not good enough for you then perhaps you will have to rely on hearsay and second hand information.

I would also point out that you are not a member of the B.W.R.A. and your opinions on how the B.W.R.A. committee should act or run their affairs, i.e. the selling of photographs is irrelevant at this point in time.

In my opinion it is easy to see who was hell bent on causing trouble by submitting this post and its contents in the way it was in the first instance.

It may well be better to completely ignore all your postings in the future

Well said John Meades! No other comments required !with regard to postings.

Steve

well john m, if you need any photos you can have for free, as fed and bwra. i often send pix into whippet news and will carry on doing so.dont mind doing a good turn for our sport, for free ;)

Thank you for your kind and generous offer Kenny m.

oh at it again rowland -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

john m said:
QUOTE (when they sell the photos to the w.new and irg mags) unquote That implies that they will or intend selling the photo’s to the two named mags.

The B.W.R.A. committee is not of the same opinion as you. They have never said they will sell the photographs to any magazine, only your post said this.

That is the contradiction between your post and the official B.W.R.A. line taken

To be able to sell you must have a buyer.

It may have been better to write, IF they sell the photo’s to the w.new and irg mags .

I have already said that I will not buy any photograph or the rights to take any photograph at a race meeting.

I will willingly process, print and frame any prints that the B.W.R.A. committee or the New N.W.R.F. Committee require at cost price, it would be up to the B.W.R.A. and the FED as to what they would wish to sell them for.

I have also said and will print the B.W.R.A. secretary’s full report on the AGM meeting, word for word and nothing missed out, if that is not good enough for you then perhaps you will have to rely on hearsay and second hand information.

I would also point out that you are not a member of the B.W.R.A. and your opinions on  how the B.W.R.A. committee should act or run their affairs, i.e. the selling of photographs is irrelevant at this point in time.

In my opinion it is easy to see who was hell bent on causing trouble by submitting this post and its contents in the way it was in the first instance.

It may well be better to completely ignore all your postings in the future
well said john m :D

i to take photos of local opens for the w/n and will carry on doing so as long as required, i think we should ignore :clown: her / his :clown: postings as they are only trying to cause trouble AGAIN -_- -_-

Very interesting post Rowland.... QUOTE I think the fact that the bwra are now going to purchasing a camera to take all their own photos at there events is a very good idea, they can now make some money back for the bwra when they sell the photos to the w.new and irg mags , after all the fed and bwra always had to pay extra when the w.news tuck the photos at events,QUOTE

Interesting that once again you have money and peoples interests on your mind..

could you please tell me when to expect money due to the me form the old nwrf 2003..as you are good at making statements that mean nothing ...did you not state

QUOTE(IN THE EVENT OF THE FEDERATION CEASING TO OPERATE ALL MONEY HELD BY THE FEDERATION SHALL BE RE-DISTRIBUTED AMONGST CURRENT MEMBERS).

N.W.R.F.CEASED TO OPERATE 16/1/04 QUOTE

A letter has been sent into Whippet News with details of membership pay out.

TONY WEATHERSON (SECRETARY/TREASURER).

There never was a letter!!!!

And its nearly a year now and alot of members have received nothing... thats zero...

So how much did you make from the selling of videos, from the camera you bought from the £1000 sponsorship from Seaham?....

Please in future stop posting on this site to cause trouble...did you not state ...you were never going to reply on here again a few months ago or was that another untrue statement?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont` know how you manage make out what Rowland is saying half the time as it seems like the ramblings of an illiterate village idiot,whats that saying again?? something about empty vessels making the most noise o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back