The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BWRA AGM / Testing etc etc

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its it proposals this year or not ?

Last edited by a moderator:
should be proposals every year, its just if a proposal get VOTED in it stays for two years

hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
hellbound said:
should be proposals every year, its just if a proposal get VOTED in it stays for two years

wrong again Ive just been told proposals are only every 2 years

well if you have been told it then it most be right :wacko:

Thats how we understood it Yvonne

A proposal voted in stayed for 2 years , but nothing was said about proposals could only go in every 2 years.

When this was discussed at a reps meeting some time ago at Asfordby I understood it was meant that proposals would only be accepted every two years.

This was because some proposals were being voted in and out the following year and not being given enough time to evolve. That is my recollection of this. :cheers:

john m said:
When this was discussed at a reps meeting some time ago at Asfordby I understood it was meant that proposals would only be accepted every two years.This was because some proposals were being voted in and out the following year and not being given enough time to evolve. That is my recollection of this. :cheers:

john i understand thats why it was said that a proposals should stay for two years but you could still put proposals forward each year otherwise will some proposals not stand for 3 years, and go against the rule's i think this should never have been changed anyway its in the bwra rule of the organization that members should have a vote and proposals each year along with agm rep's should not have let this go to a vote

miss mad said:
john m said:
When this was discussed at a reps meeting some time ago at Asfordby I understood it was meant that proposals would only be accepted every two years.This was because some proposals were being voted in and out the following year and not being given enough time to evolve. That is my recollection of this. :cheers:

john i understand thats why it was said that a proposals should stay for two years but you could still put proposals forward each year otherwise will some proposals not stand for 3 years, and go against the rule's i think this should never have been changed anyway its in the bwra rule of the organization that members should have a vote and proposals each year along with agm rep's should not have let this go to a vote

I voted on this the way the area members wanted when ask the question, my personal feelings is that if a proposal wasn't working within the first year then it in all probability deserved to be kicked out unless of some special circumstances.

It is the members who set and decide the rules and they may changed them if that is their wishes, so get along to the next A.G.M. and have your say and vote, what the majority of members want they should have.

miss mad said:
john m said:

I would like to hear Karens opinion on this ;) and what she as to say about miss mad not signing HER name :b :D

clifford hanger

cliff hanger said:
miss mad said:
john m said:

I would like to hear Karens opinion on this ;) and what she as to say about miss mad not signing HER name :b :D

clifford hanger

oh sorry i did't sign my name

Emma

WHO GIS A SHITE WHAT THE RULES ARE,IF WHATEVER CHANGES ARE MADE AND THEY IMPROVE THE SPORT ,GOT TO BE GOOD I THINK :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just read rule 27 too Dee,and I am of the same opinion as you,that voting on proposals for changes to rules can be voted on each year,so i've now got a question for anybody out there who can answer.Rule 28 of the General racing Rules states that the association has the right to require a test on any whippet at any event.Since i've been whippet racing the BWRA hasn't done any testing as far as I know,does that mean this rule has been changed?and if so being a 'rule' can that not then be proposed and voted on yearly :D Karen

Well i am baffled Karen and believe me that doesn't take much doing lately :wacko:

wot i would like to know is this cliff hanger a member pleaseeeeeeeeeee sue

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back