The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BWRA AGM / Testing etc etc

not that i know of but to be honest i dont know who he/she is in here let alone the fed

Yes karen drug testing was voted out last year, dont know y but i will wanted to put it forward this year sue

well dee as u said he was in the meeting, so if he isnt a member y was in in there so y dont people put there names to things on here its very annoying and bottleless sue

I am still baffled can we or can we not send in proposals this year

Tell Tony he a spoil sport lol (w00t)

LOOKS LIKE ITS NEXT YEAR THEN :D

But its a 'rule' Dee,and another thing is on the front of my BWRA card it says 2007 - 2008 and the only ammendments (if they are that in the back of the book)I can find nothing is mentioned about a change to Rule 28 of the general racing rules.Either way i've read over again rule 27,and unless this has been changed :wacko: a proposal for changes to rules is allowed each year :sweating: Now i'm confused :lol: Karen

yes bless him he's sitting here asleep, he's hasnt been too well the last couple of days sue

S. Rodgers said:
Yes karen drug testing was voted out last year, dont know y but i will wanted to put it forward this year  sue

sorry sue it was not voted out all region's voted to keep drug testing

S. Rodgers said:
Yes karen drug testing was voted out last year, dont know y but i will wanted to put it forward this year  sue

rodders said:
But its a 'rule' Dee,and another thing is on the front of my BWRA card it says 2007 - 2008 and the only ammendments (if they are that in the back of the book)I can find nothing is mentioned about a change to Rule 28 of the general racing rules.Either way i've read over again rule 27,and unless this has been changed :wacko: a proposal for changes to rules is allowed each year :sweating: Now i'm confused :lol: Karen
:( Im confused most days lol but evan more so now.

Whats the point in having the agm ?

Its along way for alot of members just to vote in last years minutes and see an account sheet.

I understood it to be ,,,,, a proposal stays in for 2 years to give it chance to work.

Not that new proposals would be every 2 years

hellbound said:
S. Rodgers said:

I was wondering about this because at this years BWRA Straight Champs, I noticed HFL testing packs on the table when I entered my dog and presumed that there would be drug testing following racing.

Which leads me to my next question, why ask members what their wishes are if they're not going to be granted?

Thanks Pauline, :thumbsup: now I get it.Something that as already been proposed and voted in stays there for 2 years,but a new proposal(something that wasn't proposed in the previous year) for a change to rules can be proposed any year. :D BUT if Tony says no proposals this year then all our interpretations are wrong :wacko: and if Yvonnes right about regions voting to keep drug testing in.Then it should still be happening.I give up :sweating: :lol: Karen

rodders said:
Thanks Pauline, :thumbsup: now I get it.Something that as already been proposed and voted in stays there for 2 years,but a new proposal(something that wasn't proposed in the previous year) for a change to rules can be proposed any year. :D BUT if Tony says no proposals this year then all our interpretations are wrong :wacko: and if Yvonnes right about regions voting to keep drug testing in.Then it should still be happening.I give up :sweating:   :lol: Karen
Yvonne heard the same then, the top table did not want to keep dope testing but there was no vote at the meeting or on the postal votes

wild whippies said:
hellbound said:
S. Rodgers said:

I was wondering about this because at this years BWRA Straight Champs, I noticed HFL testing packs on the table when I entered my dog and presumed that there would be drug testing following racing.

Which leads me to my next question, why ask members what their wishes are if they're not going to be granted?

jaq answer to your question, there was a member that had said he would like some tests done and they he would pay for them himself, i know this cos i took the message over the phone sue

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back