The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Agm

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
robpoole said:
robpoole said:
FULLY AGREE WITH THE TOP TABLE OF THE BWRA NOT GETTING INTO DEBATE ON K9.BUT CAN WE GET SOME INDICATION WHEN CLARIFICATION OF THE NEW RULES WILL BE PUBLISHED.HAVE WE GOT TO WAIT FOR THE WHIPPET NEWS OR WILL WE BE INFORMED ON THE WEBSITE.THIS TOPIC IS CAUSING TROUBLE AND STUPID REPROCUSSIONS LIKE THE THREATS TOO DON AND RUTH.LETS PUT THIS TO BED AND GET THE MATTER RESOLVED.
IS THERE A PROBLEM DO THE BWRA NOT KNOW THERE OWN RULES CANT SOMEONE ANYBODY TELL A MODERATOR OR RESPECTED INDIVIDUAL OR PM ME WHEN WILL WE HEAR THE TIME SCALE OF THE NEW RULES WHATS THE SECRET.I ALWAYS FEEL THAT WHEN THERES SILENCE SOMETHING UNDERHAND IS GOING ON.BE TRANSPARENT FOR THE SAKE OF MEMBERS CONTINUED SUPPORT/

The BWRA only use Whippet News or the BWRA web site the committee are not being secretive the meeting was the Annual General Meeting open to all BWRA members a meeting where members get to put their points across its a great pity more didn't bother to attend it

As was stated at the AGM all new prposals voted in take effect from that date which is 14th/12/2008

hellbound said:
gary farmer said:
YOUR A REP WHY CANT I ASK YOU

GARY  :D

well as i understand as a rep if your pup's breeding is greyhound to cross whippet / greyhound then no you can't reg it next year any that are already on the card will run

does this just rule out the 55lb over dogs or all dogs that are bred this way? thanks regardless opf size? :(

The BWRA only use Whippet News or the BWRA web site the committee are not being secretive the meeting was the Annual General Meeting open to all BWRA members a meeting where members get to put their points across its a great pity more didn't bother to attend it

As was stated at the AGM all new prposals voted in take effect from that date which is 14th/12/2008

Yes Linda it is a great pity more don't attend -------but what is the point of attending ----

if three months later everything is changed just because what has been decided does not suit some who were possibly not present in the first place---

That is why i will never attend again ==I can think of lots of better things to spend my time and money doing ---

Steve

weathergirls said:
robpoole said:
robpoole said:
FULLY AGREE WITH THE TOP TABLE OF THE BWRA NOT GETTING INTO DEBATE ON K9.BUT CAN WE GET SOME INDICATION WHEN CLARIFICATION OF THE NEW RULES WILL BE PUBLISHED.HAVE WE GOT TO WAIT FOR THE WHIPPET NEWS OR WILL WE BE INFORMED ON THE WEBSITE.THIS TOPIC IS CAUSING TROUBLE AND STUPID REPROCUSSIONS LIKE THE THREATS TOO DON AND RUTH.LETS PUT THIS TO BED AND GET THE MATTER RESOLVED.
IS THERE A PROBLEM DO THE BWRA NOT KNOW THERE OWN RULES CANT SOMEONE ANYBODY TELL A MODERATOR OR RESPECTED INDIVIDUAL OR PM ME WHEN WILL WE HEAR THE TIME SCALE OF THE NEW RULES WHATS THE SECRET.I ALWAYS FEEL THAT WHEN THERES SILENCE SOMETHING UNDERHAND IS GOING ON.BE TRANSPARENT FOR THE SAKE OF MEMBERS CONTINUED SUPPORT/

THANKS LINDA FOR CLARIFYING THE SITUATION AND THE TIMESCALE FOR THE NEW RULE BEING INTRODUCED.I LIKE THE MAJORITY AGREE WITH THE NEW RULES BUT QUESTION THE FACT THERE ISNT A THREE MONTH COOLING OFF PERIOD WHERE LEGITIMATELY BRED PUPS THAT IN THE FUTURE WOULDNT BE ELEGIBLE COULD BE REGISTERED .THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE COMMON SENSE AND WOULD KEEP EVERYBODY HAPPY.

robpoole said:
THANKS LINDA FOR CLARIFYING THE SITUATION AND THE TIMESCALE FOR THE NEW RULE BEING INTRODUCED.I LIKE THE MAJORITY AGREE WITH THE NEW RULES BUT QUESTION THE FACT THERE ISNT A THREE MONTH COOLING OFF PERIOD WHERE LEGITIMATELY BRED PUPS THAT IN THE FUTURE WOULDNT BE ELEGIBLE COULD BE REGISTERED .THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE COMMON SENSE AND WOULD KEEP EVERYBODY HAPPY.
I don't agree with any of it BUT accept it because it was voted in by the majority of the members who bothered to vote.

Really do believe there needs to be a reasonable time allowed on both capping and breeding to accommodate those pups already born and bitches allready mated before the 14/12/08

say for pups born before 1/3/09 these should be allowed to race even if it meant adding a NO LIMIT class for over 55lb

Think if members concerned go about it the right way it possibly could be achieved with a little common sense hope so anyway in the interest of the dogs concerned and fairness to everyone

all this about yearlings,pups and no limits and there was a drugs proposal and knw one sayin nowt about that mmmmm wonder who vote not to have drug testing ?

I think with the amount of comment that has already been made about drug testing the majority of whippet racers on K9 know how many of their fellow members stand, why dredge back up the same argument again when we might as well search the forum for an old topic and read about peoples opinions there.

:thumbsup:

I think with the amount of comment that has already been made about drug testing the majority of whippet racers on K9 know how many of their fellow members stand, why dredge back up the same argument again when we might as well search the forum for an old topic and read about peoples opinions there.
only asked

only asked
Only replied, better than just ignoring :sweating:

only asked
Only replied, better than just ignoring :sweating:
funny lots have lol

I haven't ignored you George! In fact I was thinking of adding you to ''my friends'' list! :D Just off to ''up your rating''! :huggles:

I haven't ignored you George! In fact I was thinking of adding you to ''my friends'' list! :D Just off to ''up your rating''! :huggles:
don't be doin that jac i will think u care lol and u knw im not one of tho's likable people lol

Last edited by a moderator:
don't be doin that jac i will think u care lol and u knw im not one of tho's likable people lol
I like you George :D Oh and Phil :- says he does too
hey did he get wot he asked 4 off santa (ear muffs) lol
He got the same as last year,in blue :-

WOT THE OLD WILLY WARMER AGAIN LOL OR THE BLUE TABLETS LOL

:lol: Will leave you to decide ;)

:lol: Will leave you to decide ;)
both lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back