The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Agm

CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME THEN

I HAVE A PUP FROM MAGICAL DREAMS X KILEACKLE RENI 44LB 13 MONTHS OLD

UNDER THE NEW RULES WILL SHE BE ALOUD TO RUN . SHE IS NOT YET REGISTERD BUT I HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO GET HER READY .

GARY

the answer is if she's stay under 55lb then yes she can run with the bwra if over 55lb then NO she will have to stay at home for bwra events,

the problem i have with members going on about the breeding of no limit dogs and the size they are, is why are the members putting proposals in and telling everyone to stop breeding this that and the other all racing yd per lb dogs i could well understand if all this was coming from other scratch racers but its not,

YOU AS A REP HAVE STATED YES I CAN RUN , NOW SOMEONE ELS IS SAYING NO

I CANT SO ARE YOU SURE YOUR RIGHT COS THEY ARE TOO

GARY

DavidH said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
DavidH said:
DavidH said:
just wondering steve bell proposed another class for the bigguns 48/50,i seconded it,was it voted on,steve would like to know as he hasnt a computer?????????
anybody know

what was the proposal David ...

an extra class to acomadate the bigguns 48+

Dave the proposal that steve put in was said to be not workable it would mean another class and another trophy :wacko: so did'nt go out to the members vote,

the bwra now have to work out what they are going to do with the new weight they have set and the dogs that can still run as no limit, will that mean another trophy :oops:

hellbound said:
DavidH said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
DavidH said:
DavidH said:
just wondering steve bell proposed another class for the bigguns 48/50,i seconded it,was it voted on,steve would like to know as he hasnt a computer?????????
anybody know

Dave the proposal that steve put in was said to be not workable it would mean another class and another trophy :wacko: so did'nt go out to the members vote,

the bwra now have to work out what they are going to do with the new weight they have set and the dogs that can still run as no limit, will that mean another trophy :oops:

b4.......36lb 40lb no limit = 3 classes

now......36lb 40lb 55lb = 3 classes... no extra trophy needed :oops:

SO WHAT ABOUT THE DOGS THAT CAN STILL RUN AND ARE OVER 55LB YOU CAN'T SAY THEY ARE 55LB CLASS CHAMPS BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LIMIT IE OVER 55IB

hellbound said:
SO WHAT ABOUT THE DOGS THAT CAN STILL RUN AND ARE OVER 55LB YOU CAN'T SAY THEY ARE 55LB CLASS CHAMPS BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LIMIT IE OVER 55IB

you were there, you know as much as i do, thats all i know

NOT ANSWERD MY QUESTION CAN I REGISTER MY 13 MONTH OLD BITCH 44LB THAT I COULD HAVE REGISTERD MONTHS AGO

OR DOES HER BREEDING NOW STOP HER RUNNING

KILLEACKLE RENI X MAGICAL DREAMS

GARY

simple its just been brought in without enough thought

gary farmer said:
NOT ANSWERD MY QUESTION CAN I REGISTER MY 13 MONTH OLD BITCH  44LB  THAT I COULD HAVE  REGISTERD MONTHS AGO  OR DOES HER BREEDING NOW STOP HER RUNNING

KILLEACKLE RENI X MAGICAL DREAMS

GARY

ask your rep :thumbsup:

debbie said:
hellbound said:
DavidH said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
DavidH said:
DavidH said:
anybody know

b4.......36lb 40lb no limit = 3 classes

now......36lb 40lb 55lb = 3 classes... no extra trophy needed :oops:

So what you are saying is Dave and Steve's proposal of an extra class was found unworkable because of the cost of another trophy for how many events a year 8 or so ... surely if members where approached people would of sponsored trophy's to cover these opens .... lol :oops:

But the proposal of splitting the puppy and yearling scr into 3 classes instead of one was found workable thats an extra 4 trophy's a year

Can not believe that was the reason for not adding another class ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaz check the BWRA web site ... i am sure the update will be added soon , as it was last year

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back