The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Agm

mutley said:
yes mark but re homing a small whippet is easer than re homing  a big  dog i know i helped work with the rescue for years :(   I'm not saying dont cap or dont breed down what I'm saying is there should be a date set in advance so people have the chance to do so its unfair on people who already have pups that are not yet registered even the person who proposed the percentage has agreed... it needs time its unfair on people who have traveled miles up and down the country  suporting attending events to be told you cant run or register there dogs it needs a time allowance
gary I PERSONALLY asked in the meeting if it was possible to include dogs not reg yet INCLUDING PUPS and yearlings ask rodders she was there

nobody has to get rid of their big dog's it is only the BWRA that has capped the weight at 55lb and always look on the bright side of life you can save your membership fee :thumbsup:

dont need to ask rodders mark i beleive you :( what did they say

ricky said:
nobody has to get rid of their big dog's it is only the BWRA that has capped the weight at 55lb and always look on the bright side of life you can save your membership fee  :thumbsup:

wise words from a wise youngish man :p

m warren said:
mutley said:
yes mark but re homing a small whippet is easer than re homing  a big  dog i know i helped work with the rescue for years :(   I'm not saying dont cap or dont breed down what I'm saying is there should be a date set in advance so people have the chance to do so its unfair on people who already have pups that are not yet registered even the person who proposed the percentage has agreed... it needs time its unfair on people who have traveled miles up and down the country  suporting attending events to be told you cant run or register there dogs it needs a time allowance
gary I PERSONALLY asked in the meeting if it was possible to include dogs not reg yet INCLUDING PUPS and yearlings ask rodders she was there

:thumbsup:

m warren said:
mutley said:

AND THE COMMITTEE GAVE THE OPITION TO START NOW OR BACKDATE SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 3RD OPITION LIKE SETTING A DATE SO THE PUPS ALREADY BORN COULD RUN

THERE WASNT ONE WHY

There's more bend racin with the fed so obviously

They always run no limit and no plans not to

Get rid of the class

mutley said:
so what about the cost of these pups rearing etc and not even getting the chance to race :(

'The Cost'............. 2- very deep words there......

Millions never get a chance.......for one reason or another.

Pet home/PTS/Stick by them...........?????? hopefully you do your best/the right thing.

Karen

DavidH said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
DavidH said:
DavidH said:
just wondering steve bell proposed another class for the bigguns 48/50,i seconded it,was it voted on,steve would like to know as he hasnt a computer?????????
anybody know

what was the proposal David ...

an extra class to acomadate the bigguns 48+

It wasn't on the proposal form ... so i think it wasn't found to be workable ... best ask your rep

Although i disagree ... another class added and no capping might of worked a dream :- " :thumbsup:

gary farmer said:
m warren said:
mutley said:

AND THE COMMITTEE GAVE THE OPITION TO START NOW OR BACKDATE SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 3RD OPITION LIKE SETTING A DATE SO THE PUPS ALREADY BORN COULD RUN

THERE WASNT ONE WHY

Here try this ...sorry couldnt resist :thumbsup:

Live and Let live Live and Let Live Farm

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back