The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Agm

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dont think the answers in k9 gaz maybe the best bet is to contact an official regarding when it comes into play ;) at least it will save the stress of not knowing :( i know the top table dont use k9 to answer questions and I'm not having a dig as i think they are sometimes right in not doing so :) but this topic could be different its effecting peoples lives regarding there pets.theres reps and top table that read k9 that will know the answer :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
mutley said:
:p wot your peronal or dog ones :p

The one i weigh myself on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gary farmer said:
you would have to be a dna expert to work all that Out that's why you should stick to whippet lines think I'll waddle off now

Lol 

YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR FUNNY SOONER HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER BUT I DONT  SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY COS I MIGHT JUST FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE

:angry: GARY

Just stating fact no need for threats your acting like someone possessed

I'm rapidly getting board with this :- " :- " :- "

comidien theres allways one :( are the mods gonna let this nameless idiot continue and not even have the bottle to say who they are

*Users may not argue a Moderators or Administrators decision publicly.

User has made themselves known to a moderator.

Please keep posts on topic.

typical rules for some t too much hypocracy think ill stick to face book

Vicky said:
*Users may not argue a Moderators or Administrators decision publicly.
User has made themselves known to a moderator.

Please keep posts on topic.

* Personal attacks are not welcome. Criticise ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated.

think some moderators need to read the k9 rules ...disgusting yet again allowing some new user to come on with personal attacks...

:( Im absolutely gutted that this is going ahead i currantly own Flintoff Ash 50lb and a bitch from oscars pridexghd 35lb to be registered thats fine but i bought a pup a few months ago Bigland BoyxMiss Match Mini 8 months old and 40lb i am new to non ped racing only started this year and my guess is this dog will go over 55lb please tell me what i do with him now. I had my vote and obviously voted against the proposal. And as for people saying breed smaller whippets with greyhounds it wont work your always get a biggar dog in the litter take StrisandxDenside secret we have a dog down here (Cornwall) from that litter and is 72lb the weights of the litter vary from 50lb down to 20lish, so if the breeders get a litter of pups and one or two look HUGE what do you do then??????? I agree with everyone to give a date for the new propsal to come into affect and give pups already born or to be born a cut off date so we can all sort our selves out and give these dogs a chance to do what they were bred for or we will have alot of dogs about with nothing to do?????

mck said:
:( Im absolutely gutted that this is going ahead i currantly own Flintoff Ash 50lb and a bitch from oscars pridexghd 35lb to be registered thats fine but i bought a pup a few months ago Bigland BoyxMiss Match Mini 8 months old and 40lb i am new to non ped racing only started this year and my guess is this dog will go over 55lb please tell me what i do with him now.  I had my vote and obviously voted against the proposal.  And as for people saying breed smaller whippets with greyhounds it wont work your always get a biggar dog in the litter take StrisandxDenside secret we have a dog down here (Cornwall) from that litter and is 72lb the weights of the litter vary from 50lb down to 20lish, so if the breeders get a litter of pups and one or two look HUGE what do you do then???????  I agree with everyone to give a date for the new propsal to come into affect and give pups already born or to be born a cut off date so we can all sort our selves out and give these dogs a chance to do what they were bred for or we will have alot of dogs about with nothing to do?????
thankfully this rule only applies to the bwra the nnwrf have accomadated for bigger dogs by splitting the scr into 48lb and no limit. local club opens i wud imagine will still have no limits well @ least i hope they wud. so u wud still b able to race your dog just not with the bwra.

I am not will to sit back and see gaz be slandered on here , by a new user who hasn't got the balls to even say who they are

He is entitled to his opinion like the rest of us ..at least he says what he thinking in his own name

In my own opinion you should be moderating posts that are personally attacking another k9 user... but i am not the 1st k9 user to comment on the moderating of the none ped section ...

Vicky said:
gary farmer said:
SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY COS I MIGHT JUST FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE :angry: GARY

Exactly Denise :thumbsup:

Yes and i think it should of been removed as soon as t was spotted by a mod

Lets not get into tit for tat ... was hoping the mods will stop all the negative posts and allow it to run in a sensible manner ...but lets face it you always get prats everywhere

DENISE BAILEY said:
Vicky said:
gary farmer said:
SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY COS I MIGHT JUST FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE :angry: GARY

Exactly Denise :thumbsup:

Yes and i think it should of been removed as soon as t was spotted by a mod

Lets not get into tit for tat ... was hoping the mods will stop all the negative posts and allow it to run in a sensible manner ...but lets face it you always get prats everywhere

I'm sorry but I feel Gary was the one who first stepped over the mark with his comment almost a threat! Personally have no idea who 'Sooner' is but do agree with some of the things he has said, whippet racing is what we are doing and many of these dogs are becoming far more like greyhounds the way they are bred, just my opinion and i'm not hiding behind my name. So be it if i get shot down - we are all entitled to an opinion and a vote if we pay our memberships and everyone knows i like my dogs to be whippet like in appearance :unsure:

the way whippet racing is going it makes you wonder if its worth the bother :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back