The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are the detailed of Mill House, it caters for 100 Caravans and is only 3 miles from J6 of the M5.

Proprietor: Mrs. J. Ellaway. Te. No: 01905 - 451283 There are 64 Electric Hook-ups.

E-mail address is: millhousecaravansite@yahoo.co.uk for people who wish to make enquiries.

This site is only approx. 3 to 4 miles from Worcester Track on the A449. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes there is plenty of places to camp but some have enough to pay in petrol/deisal to get there never mind paying £19 quid a night :rant:

Its hard to find venues now that allow us with all the facilities we have been used to ...camping, club houses etc

Thats why it is important to keep the ones we do have right

I think we will have a great time, plus you will all so have eclectic for that price

so is this a permanent thing or just a one off

ie is it gonna be there every aug champs :(

Well done to getting somewhere to run. Like has been said on here, getting venues with camping is nigh on impossible. Can someone remind me why we lost Asfordby? Nuff said, eh? Dog owners have to be really on their guard these days and protect what they've got...oh, and the agility dogs can still camp at Asfordby as I got told today by a local collie owner. She tells me though 'they don't fight and leave crap all over the place' her words, not mine...

Regards,

Paul

well lets hope the owners of the sites at woscter arent reading your post paul :clown:

any site we get im sure will be respected and appreciated enough said i think :)

i have a feeling it cud b poorly attended. no idea if we will go or not wot with having bitches they cud b in season by then who knows? :wacko:

whats wrong with seaham, its got new owners, had great weekends there, has the bwra ever approached them? :rant:

We will find it difficult to attend as well. Sam loves the racing so shes no bother but the two boys are not interested they love going away in the caravan and meeting up with friends but it would be like a trip to the dentist making them go to racing track from the caravan site on race days. was there a reason given why we could not camp on site.

mutley said:
well lets hope the owners of the sites at woscter arent reading your post paul :clown:
I ain't no clown...

But guess, you maybe right...more importantly I hope whippet racers are. We had a lovely B n B up in Asfordby, really loved it (not having a caravan). In fact we went there last year instead of Swallownest as we'd already booked the previous year....

A lovely place it is...

Anyway's we've got somewhere, make the best of it everyone, it's a lovely part of the country....

Regards,

Paul

jackie thubron said:
We will find it difficult to attend as well.  Sam loves the racing so shes no bother but the two boys are not interested they love going away in the caravan and meeting up with friends but it would be like a trip to the dentist making them go to racing track from the caravan site on race days.  was there a reason given why we could not camp on site.
jackie even though the field is huge the track is on the outskirts of the field we camped there once but they cud only have caravans @ the side of the track which i think only held about 30 caravans.

worcester is a lovely track absolutly lovely surroundings with a canal nearby and a golf course its just too far 4 u northerners and as 4 the scottish people it wud take them about 2 days to get there so like i say i think it will b poorly attended and IMO a title when the best dogs from all over the country arent there isnt worth getting, but thats just my opinion. they wud have been far better off having it @ old hall @ least thats central 4 most unless u live in scotland. it take us 3 and half hours 2 get to old hall and i think its the same from down south

RealMadYid said:
mutley said:
I ain't no clown...

But guess, you maybe right...more importantly I hope whippet racers are. We had a lovely B n B up in Asfordby, really loved it (not having a caravan). In fact we went there last year instead of Swallownest as we'd already booked the previous year....

A lovely place it is...

Anyway's we've got somewhere, make the best of it everyone, it's a lovely part of the country....

Regards,

Paul

Not got a caravan, our postmans got one, a great big 6 berth :D

Don,t get me wrong worcester is lovely, nice track etc .

But taking 13 dogs 4 people travelling 5 hours for a DAY event is expecting a bit much.

THE MAIN POINT IS WHY WAS IT NOW CENTRALISED FOR A DAY EVENT.

no one is complaining about the track just the location for a day event.

pity about scotland the lose out again ,

i didnt mean you were a clown paul i just meant the posting

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back