The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to all winners today/yesterday :cheers:

:thumbsup: to Chris/Weardale Spot

Thanks for results/pics........and hospitality from the Worcester Team :cheers:

Karen/Steve

Sorry Sally forgot you and your mum with Lexi :oops: Well done :thumbsup: :D Karen

well done to the connections of peggy[chriss gift] a very well done :thumbsup:

Well done to ALL the winners over the weekend- - brilliant weekend really enjoyed it.

Have to say a special well done to Joyce and John with My Starlight made our Kims day nearly as much as Joyces I could so easily have shed a tear with you looking at the pair of you, and John well first time he seemed lost for words dint even swear at me when i gave him a well done :huggles:

Last but not least a massive well done to Chris and Weardale Spot - Kim you did the business today can 't say anything else really :thumbsup:

sadieandco said:
Well done to ALL the winners over the weekend- - brilliant weekend really enjoyed it.
Have to say a special well done to Joyce and John with My Starlight made our Kims day nearly as much as Joyces I could so easily have shed a tear with you  looking at the pair of you, and John well first time he seemed lost for words dint even swear at me when i gave him a well done  :huggles:

Last but not least a massive well done to Chris and Weardale Spot - Kim you did the business today can 't say anything else really  :thumbsup:

Ah :wub: just thinking back to her win on the bends Karen,wish i'd been there to see them today :D and John lost for words (w00t) :D

sadieandco said:
Have to say a special well done to Joyce and John with My Starlight made our Kims day nearly as much as Joyces I could so easily have shed a tear with you  looking at the pair of you, and John well first time he seemed lost for words dint even swear at me when i gave him a well done  :huggles:

Last but not least a massive well done to Chris and Weardale Spot - Kim you did the business today can 't say anything else really  :thumbsup:

no pic,s sadie from 2day ??????????? :)

and heres me thinking ur handy with a camera :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE VON N TONY WITH POPPY ,CHRIS N WEARDALE ,AND ALSO CHRIS`S GIFT AND LINDA WINDLE WITH YOU DARE ALSO WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS :cheers:

:cheers: A big well done to Lucy (Sugar Rush ) she must have run well for Sean :thumbsup:

Well done to Chris and Weardale Spot who went on to win Sup RCH :D :cheers:

Also to the other's who did win the rch and all the other's who ran thier heart out for their owners a BIG WELL DONE :cheers:

Wish we could have been there :( :( :- " :oops:

no pic,s sadie from 2day ??????????? :)

and heres me thinking ur handy with a camera :D

sorry should have put from Karen - and who told ya she was handy with a camera, but must admit shes better than her mum with one :blink:

A massive well done to three Blidworth members, Chris with Weardale Spot, Joyce and John with My Starlight and Elaine and Sally with Lexi, a big boost to the club and its members, well done to you all. :cheers: :cheers: :luck:

:cheers: :cheers: I'll second that John a big boost for Blidworth members also not forgetting Phil and Lou with chris gift

a big well done to you all and all the winners at this years champs

Wish I could have been there to see you win Joyce and John With

My Starlight and Chris With Weardale lass keep it in the family

Must say well done to Sam ,Viv's Quest for his offsprings doing him proud once again Supreme Little Bill 2nd year running and runner up to bitch supreme with My Starlight nearly did the double

Also heat winners in Turkish,Showman,Verve Clique and My quest

well done to all the other winners some very proud owners

not forgetting all that took part your day will come there is always another year to prepare for and hope that next year is your time

its this dream that keeps us going

well done to all the workers a very good meeting :cheers:

Just wanted to say Thank You to Worcester Club for their hospitality and to all the workers for their hard work. We only managed to attend on Saturday and really enjoyed our day out. WELL DONE to all the competitors winners and losers there were some brilliant races, I lost track of how many times I watched while holding my breath.

Thanks again to all those people who make days like these possible

Marie and Graham

BIG WELL DONE TO SUE RODGER'S AND TONY COOPER :thumbsup:

well done all the winners, great day, especially hellsdouble ran fantastic in her race just like her dad all the biking is paying off yvonne :thumbsup: well done to sally and elaine on getting there title she ran fab all day great final with what now. A big well done to weardale spot she did not put a foot wrong all day, well done chris. :cheers: :cheers:

Day 1 Scratch & Dogs

40lb Ht1

40lbht.1.jpg

40lb Ht2

40lnht2.1.jpg

40lb Ht3

40lbht3.2.jpg

Vet 36lb

vet36lb.1.jpg

Vet No Limit

vetnolimit.1.jpg

30lb Final

30lbfinal.1.jpg

32lb Ht1

32lbht1.1.jpg

32lb Ht2

32lbht2.2.jpg

32lb Ht3

32lbht3.2.jpg

Coming into the finish (various X-Heats and Finals)

finish4.jpg

finish5.jpg

finish6.jpg

finish7.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back