The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
is that abby smiling (w00t) well done wendy :thumbsup:

what great pictures thankyou for taking them. i was wondering if someone could blow up the joyce horsnall picture with my starlight and the 18lb bitch final as this is her first rch just fought it be a nice way to cap off a great day :cheers:

yeah thats great cheers , its robin by the way her grandson . when can you av them done for so i can get the frames ready ????

Team Champs if that's convenient? I charge £2.50 for A4 images but you'll get a 7X5 image with that for free.

sadieandco said:
Well done to ALL the winners over the weekend- - brilliant weekend really enjoyed it.
Have to say a special well done to Joyce and John with My Starlight made our Kims day nearly as much as Joyces I could so easily have shed a tear with you  looking at the pair of you, and John well first time he seemed lost for words dint even swear at me when i gave him a well done  :huggles:

Last but not least a massive well done to Chris and Weardale Spot - Kim you did the business today can 't say anything else really  :thumbsup:

well done chris! Weardale spot is running very well at the moment!

al and rose x :cheers:

sadieandco said:
Well done to ALL the winners over the weekend- - brilliant weekend really enjoyed it.
Have to say a special well done to Joyce and John with My Starlight made our Kims day nearly as much as Joyces I could so easily have shed a tear with you  looking at the pair of you, and John well first time he seemed lost for words dint even swear at me when i gave him a well done  :huggles:

Last but not least a massive well done to Chris and Weardale Spot - Kim you did the business today can 't say anything else really  :thumbsup:

well done chris! Weardale spot is running very well at the moment!

al and rose x :cheers:

would like to thank the committee and workers who put so much into making this championships work so well :thumbsup: also to Jac, Vicky, and Jade for the brill photos always look forward to looking at them and you never let us down :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

well done Chris and Sup Rch Weardale spot and Sup Rch little Bill, and all the winners from both days and runners up, have to say its always lovely watch your dogs offspring running well and so many did to name a few Runner up Ballajura he ran brill dave well done

Sean with Sugar Rush who's weight was 1oz over, 30lb 5oz so had to go into the 32lb class and ran out her skin to gain runner up well done

Colin and Alison with Ballyso another great run from her in a hard class

Linda with all her girls who are just back from injury's well done with You Dare winning the Sidewinder :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well done all

almost forgot my own girl poppy Rch Hellsdouble continuing where her dad left off :) , she had to run her heart out to hold on over the line in a close race with sunbird, :sweating: well done poppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaq.Those pix are 2nd to none,and seein them just make's me all the more keener to learn the trade,so to speak.What would you be taking most of those at,(ie)M.A.S.P,and shutter,or arperture speed,just so's i can practice over the naxt few month's.what's youre len's. ...Billy...

PS.Would the owner's of a few of those dog's,mind if i bought a couple of print's from you,as there are a few that i would love for my kitchen wall.I think the price of £2.50,would barely pay for the paper and ink,never mind you're time and labour.Well done.Exeptional quality,and exeptional value. ...Billy...

Rch Hellsdouble continued where her dad left off making this 10 consecutive year off BWRA Straight title's first with Rch Spellbound, Rch Alabama Rch Cracked it, Rch Hellbound, Rch Outbound, and Rch Hellsdouble this may be a record :)

jaq can you do me a copy of sup bitch final and the one with sup jacket please :thumbsup:

Will do. I haven't edited any of these piks so I'll tidy up the supreme photos as they're too dark. :thumbsup:

Thanks Billy, I'll PM you as replying to your questions will be a bit lengthy. :lol:

Sorry to go off topic,but on a serious note,I am trying to get a collection up for...............A new hat for Ricky,felt so sorry for him walking round with half a burst football on his head :lol: Don't suppose anybodies got a pic :D Karen

lol half a ball :) he has more daft hats than anyone but it matches his daft head (w00t) sorry m8 :D :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back