The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Club Teams

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to BLIDWORTH on winning the team Champs :cheers:

congradulations blidworth, anyone no who come 2nd and spare dogs results

blidworth won and the south a 2nd old hall a 3rd and south b 4th

was a good laugh with everyone shouting there team on was good fun

The Blidworth W.R.C. would like to thank all who took part in today’s race meeting and also thank those that worked hard on the day so that we could all enjoy our racing. It was with great pleasure that so many voices could be heard cheering on each of their own club dogs and friendly banter between team members and opposing teams as well. We were proud to be able to take the B.W.R.A. club team champions trophy for the second year but as per normal in these champs it was a close finish and at one stage we all thought the South east club had won, so much so that I congratulated Sheila Webb on them winning it, but one race had to be re run and that race made the difference. Once again thank you to all who worked on the day and to the B.W.R.A. :cheers: :luck:

well done all who took part :thumbsup: especially the champions blidworth :thumbsup:

come on john lets have your team names so we all know what good dogs they are

well done to ron and his team blidworth some real tight racing today and a real friendly family atmosphere

and well done to the gallent runners shelia,s team the south

:cheers: :cheers:

Well done Blidworth, it was a very enjoyable day

Would like to add my congratulations to the Blidworth team on a great victory wish you many more of same ----to all the rest of the teams without you Blidworth would not have won well done also to you for making it a race .

steve

RON_trophy_web.jpgRon Hardy lifting the trophy that means so much to him, club racing at its best.

What a motley crewe if the lord cast his net he would have a good catch there !!!! lol

well done once more --

STEVE

Well done Blidworth, what an enjoyable event some great races.

I would like to thank all of the South East members and their dogs for such gallant performances in both rounds travelling the distance you did especially those from as far away as Portsmouth and Hastings, well done.

Sheila

really good day nice friendly atmosphere might be worth doing a poll on what support there would be for the regional teams to come back and the bend teams

weathergirls said:
really good day nice friendly atmosphere might be worth doing a poll on what support there would be for the regional teams to come back and the bend teams

I think you are right about regional teams Linda, we could do one on the bends but because the calender is so full already the BWRA would have to let one bend event go and there is only the Tyrone that could be substituted for regional teams.

We obviously couldn't afford to stage an extra bend event it's too expensive.

but I still think regional team and club team events promotes a better atmosphere for the racing. that way you only have individuals competing against each other in your major championship events (I'm talking about BWRA National Events Now )

not your weekly open events. It's got to be better for the sport as a whole if we can channel all the good things in racing to a satisfactory end.

regards Doreen

I have to agree with you Doreen, Team racing is racing at its best, the atmosphere last sunday proved that with people shouting there club dogs on all the way up the track and sometimes shouting other club dogs on as well, Great day as per normal. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back