The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
very well put Tony :thumbsup: i also think the sport is on the up and will only get better :thumbsup:committee and members working together for everyones benefit :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
quote tony:My view is that the sport is on the up. Opens seem better attended, there seems more dogs about and the atmosphere is better than it has been for years. There are far more positive threads on K9 than negative ones and, with the help of Jacs pics K9 does a lot to promote whippet racing.

@ last someone has something positive to say well said tony :thumbsup:

Spot on Tony :thumbsup:

But remember folks, shit only comes from R Soles ;)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Latest poll 71 for A & T, 7 Against :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the update Vicky :thumbsup:

Just wondering if any of the committee members could give us an update on what the outcome for the champs is? The reason I ask is because I've heard a few rumours circulating and it would be courteous to inform us all of the outcome so that we can make the neccesary arrangements for camping etc.

Jacqui Glover

If A & T are prepared to bring the track upto the required standard for the Championships at no cost to the BWRA, and also we would be able to camp at this venue, surely this is where the champs should be held!

The result of the poll up to now is in favour for this venue.

72 votes for, and 8 against

milly said:
If A & T are prepared to bring the track upto the required standard for the Championships at no cost to the BWRA, and also we would be able to camp at this venue, surely this is where the champs should be held!The result of the poll up to now is in favour for this venue.

I agree, from what I have been told by members without camping numbers will fall a great deal for the champs

milly said:
If A & T are prepared to bring the track upto the required standard for the Championships at no cost to the BWRA, and also we would be able to camp at this venue, surely this is where the champs should be held!The result of the poll up to now is in favour for this venue.

makes me laugh how the bwra can say "bring it up to championship condition"

HAHA .we run on different tracks all year and not all of them are pristine are they!!

ashfordby the first year champs were held there a load of us were picking pebbles out of the track on the morning of the champs .was that "up to champ level" NO!!

just my opinion :- "

exactly Richie :thumbsup: good luck to the committee whichever venue they decide on

There is a few of the top table that use k9 why not give us a straight answer

Just have to look at how the poll went on here to see where members would like the champs

BWRA MEMBER said:
There is a few of the top table that use k9 why not give us a straight answer
Just have to look at how the poll went on here to see where members would like the champs

May be we're not shouting loud enough, we shouted loud about the traps for the bend champs.

Also a BWRA member ;)

It looks like its :D

fode1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back