The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i dont think many committee members from bwra have INTERNET access they will decide the venue soon i think

AT Miners have just been informed that the champs are not at our track thankyou to everyone who showed their support

Next year then, better start saving your money folks.

A site we phoned charges for your awning, each person, each dog, its peak season.

Feet for dancing, head for thinking :wacko:

Ive been told all the info will be put on k9 soon its at Worc

m warren said:
AT Miners have just been informed that the champs are not at our track thankyou to everyone who showed their support
I'm sure all BWRA members would like to say thankyou to AT Miners for offering their venue in the first place :cheers: :D

theres a site 6 mile from track can take us all Ive been told by a committee member 7 pound per nite its better than nothing its just a shame about the presentations on track side especially as its the 40 years anniversary of the bwra but maybe we will have to make the best of a difficult job :)

Last edited by a moderator:
doesnt bother me about presnetation on track side but i am bothered about it being so far away 4 one day. if theres camping we will prob go if theres not then we wont. :(

Gary do you have the details? Just think members will want to get their bookings in asap especially with it being a bank holiday weekend.

only know what i was told jac ...no i havent got any details

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back