The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Calling all dog, cat, rabbit and/or Syrian hamster owners! I need your help!

NPW19

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone!

My name is Natalie and I’m a PhD student at Hartpury University and UWE. I am exploring pet owner perceptions of UK legislation about pets and would be extremely grateful if you could take the time to fill out my questionnaire!

The questionnaire should take no more than 20 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous.

By taking part in this project, you will be helping to build a better understanding of pet ownership in the UK. This will inform approaches to improve pet welfare in the future.

Who can take part?

You must be 18 years or older
You must live in the UK
You must own one or more of: dog, cat, rabbit and/or Syrian hamster

If you’re able to help, I would massively appreciate it. You can join in by clicking on the link below.

https://uwe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FcYWafBAjRNWDk

I hope to be able to share outcomes from the study in the future as I know many people will be interested.

Thank you in advance for your support and participation. Feel free to share the link if you'd like to.

Natalie

Last edited by a moderator:
@NPW19 I'm happy to fill in the questionnaire, but currently have none of the pets listed, I have others and have had those listed in the past. Will it still be relevant or appropriate for me to do? (I haven't checked through it myself yet to see)

Hello, thanks for the interest in the
@NPW19 I'm happy to fill in the questionnaire, but currently have none of the pets listed, I have others and have had those listed in the past. Will it still be relevant or appropriate for me to do? (I haven't checked through it myself yet to see)
Hello, thank you for the interest in the survey. It is only for owners of the pet species listed so wouldn’t be appropriate for you to complete. Thanks again for looking though.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back