The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Can It Get Any Better

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and of course ikle Owen :wub:

Picturebec_497.jpg

Looks like you all had a great day. I'm sure that I know that man who is making a gesture with a finger in one of the photos
I was just explaining that there was 1 more run lol! :- "

Well some great pictures again Andy/Patrick.

RESULTS

Parkstone Taboo

bt

Pennymeadowe Pepe

Callena Pride

bt

Pennymeadow Sky

Parkstone Buttons

bt

Sheere Lad (Nr)

Callena Joy

bt

Parkstone Sweet Dreams

Semi Finals

Callena Pride

bt

Parkstone Taboo

Callena Joy

bt

Parkstone Buttons

MAIN FINAL

Callena Joy

bt

Callena Pride

Unfortunatly a low turn out due to the Sporting Champs and a few dogs were on the injury list.

Thanks to Rebbeca Abbott for offering to Judge the meeting you did a cracking job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pennymeadow sky who is coming on a treat :thumbsup:

Picturebec_485.jpg

Lovely pics Becka, awwww little Owen :wub: :wub:

:cheers: Well done and congratulations Callie and Sienna :thumbsup:

Julie

Fantastic photos! How I wish there was a lure coursing club within reasonable distance (i.e. less than 500 kms :rant: :rant: )

Congrats to Callie and Sienna!

The pictures say it all just another fantastic days lure coursing & puppy training congratulations to the callena sisters realy looking the part now :thumbsup:

congratulation ti the callena twins only one more now lesley and shell be a champion a big thank you to rebecca(niisyf) for doing the judging (it was nice not to have the presure for once lol) you did such a good job we may have to sign you up next time.

Paula Roberts said:
congratulation ti the callena twins only one more now lesley and shell be a champion a big thank you to rebecca(niisyf) for doing the judging (it was nice not to have the presure for once lol) you did such a good job we may have to sign you up next time.

Yes thankyou rebecca for judging :thumbsup:

Great pictures everyone, the dogs look super again. :cheers: Lesley sorry about your car :( OMG would have died if theyd done that ..... although Kobis been nicking the coals out of my gas fire today - but think the car takes the cake. :eek:

Well Done Everyone :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back