The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cannot Keep The Secret.........

Callista looks so uncomfortable Lida :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesa said:
Callista looks so uncomfortable Lida :(
:b Makes me feel guilty :(

But there are benefits for her, like being hand fed anything that her heart desires. In this moment she only likes lean raw meat (kangaroo for human consumption) and brie cheese with thinly sliced apples :) . And she get fed in her bed, no need to waddle into the kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt] I just felt a puppy kick!!!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

:eek: My God, Alex sure did a number on her. :D

She's looking so plump - don't you just feel sorry for them when their like this.........lots of tummy rubs. :wub:

Keep the preggie pic's coming Lida.

Cristina

Today is the 56th day, so the nailbiting time starts now (w00t)

Everytime Callista moves or gives a sigh I come running :b

I have done this so many times, but it is not getting any easier.

Anyway i have a feeling she will stick with the family tradition and have 7 pups. :)

Yesterday when i was trying to take a portrait of Genevieve, Callista wanted to get in the picture. And doesn't she look pretty :)

What a beautiful picture, you have such lovely girls :wub:

:luck: :luck: Callista and Lida, I'm not sure who is handling this pregnancy best!! :lol:

Awwwwwww Bless ! Good luck with the delivery :luck: :luck: :luck:

Not long to wait now. Really hope all goes well & you get the 7 puppies. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Love the pictures & can't wait to see lots of puppy pictures in the very near future. o:)

Michelle

Best of Luck for the birth! :luck:

Not long now to go. :)

the photo is stunning :wub:

wishing you all the best with the birth :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: with your litter Lida. Callist is beautifull :wub:

8 3girls 5 boys ?????

:wub: :wub: Beautiful photo Lida, Callista has that preggie glow about her.

My computer has been down since Friday :rant: and just catching up with everything, so glad I haven't missed the big event.

All the very best with the birth. :luck: from the pesky relatives. :D

Cristina

:luck: :luck: good luck

hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back