The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cannot Keep The Secret.........

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Awwww They are beautiful Lida

Congratultions

:cheers: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :cheers:

The pic of Callista with one of her puppies is absolutely stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww Lida the puppies look lovely .Doing really well ,I love the dark colouring

:wacko: Yes thats my next job too [wormer]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

All look scrummy - still have my favorite girl in sight.

:cheers: :luck:

Cristina

Almost time to put away the pool, Callista will miss the comfort :)

Gorgeous pups, absolutely love the rich red fawn bitch with white trim :wub: :wub: probably because her colouring reminds me so much of her gorgeous Mum :huggles: - any idea which one you are keeping? :- "

People have been bit confused about my puppies colours, so to show how they will clear out I went in search for pics of Callista and her litter mates. Found this cute picture of them, and who can spot Bess, their grandmother?

At a guess I would say that's Bess under all of them :wub:

Are all the puppy eyes open now? Hmmm puppy breath :wub:

Finally this morning after being nearly a month late with her season, Chilli and Steelie had their first mating ....... Yahooooooooo......... all went well and now Steelie's sleeping with a big smile on his face.

Cristina

Mychaka said:
At a guess I would say that's Bess under all of them  :wub:
Are all the puppy eyes open now?  Hmmm puppy breath  :wub:

Cristina

Yep, that is her, the white spot :) and the puppies eyes are open, and are all black or very dark blue :)

Finally this morning after being nearly a month late with her season, Chilli and Steelie had their first mating ....... Yahooooooooo......... all went well and now Steelie's sleeping with a big smile on his face.
Starting to count down to......... 1st of February 2007 :thumbsup: :cheers: :luck:

Here is update on mine.........3 weeks today :)

Last edited by a moderator:
particolour girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Lida,

The photo's just make you want to pick them up and give them kisses on their little noses.

Love it when their eyes open. :wub:

Cristina

Ooooh I love teh red fawn girly :wub: Gorgeous pups!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back