The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Caption This

Ah, thankyou.:D. So many pics, but decided on this one incase any of us are missing the white stuff!! (featuring Rufus, the Irish Terrier)
IMG_20180228_122547.jpg

This is the worst ice cream I've ever tasted!

Snowbody laugh at me, it’s snow joke you know. In fact it’s called designer beard frosting.

I'd like to thank my mother, my English teachers, & most of all, @Flobo ... I'm deeply honored. :)

I'm also at work & just saw this, it's 11-AM local, so i'll try to find a pic real soon, however there may be a delay - my time is not my own. ;)

- terry

he-e-e-eere ya go!...

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 11.11.36 AM.png

As soon as we have 6 to 10 entries, i'll pick a winner - or if things are slow, i'll pick one by Thursday evening local time [2 to 3-am, Friday, UK time].
Have fun...
- terry

Did anyone say chow down? I'm enjoying this leg :eek:

Last edited:

bumpity-bump-bump!...

c'mon, fellas - no more entries? :( Aww, shucks.
It's almost noon on Monday, i plan to choose tomorrow - step up, step up!... Getcher bragging rights here!...

Aaaarrrrggghhh!!! How on earth do you expect me to hold this dog underneath me still, while you are ranting and biting my bum!

3rd place & honorable mention, Mad Murphy - :eek:
"Bath time, OMG!"

2nd place, with a red rosette & calligraphy certificate, Flobo -
"Oh my God! - Did you just shout 'giant mutant spider'?!!!!!!!!!:eek: " :D

the winnah, with a blue rosette, silver-plated loving cup, & solid-brass commemorative wall plaque,

from JudyN,
"She didn't? Did she? With him? Wearing THAT??... OMG, no way!!!"

Congratulations, & well-done, all - over to U, Judy. :)

Yay, thank you LfL, what an honour! I shall arorn the wall & mantelpiece with my cup, rosette and plaque:) But first, I shall see what photos I can find in my coffers.....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back