The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cash Is A Daddy!

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Gilnockie Ace of Spades (Imp UK) has produced two litters with two sisters.

Unfortunately Cara (Ch Aslan My Cherie Amour) encountered difficulties, had to have a caesarian and ended up with only two pups. One irish marked black bitch and one silver/blue? brindle parti dog. Mum will be keeping both for herself. They were born on Friday jsut gone. Sorry no photos available - mum doesn't have a digital camera or computer.

Aime (Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour) delivered hers yesterday, naturally, four days early. She has seven. 5 dogs, two bitches.

The blacks are dogs. One blue dog with white trim. One fawn dog with white trim.

One fawn parti bitch - she looks chocolate at present. She has that dark tipping/edging that is so typical of my early stuff.

And one blue parti bitch.

I think the blues are real blues. Having never bred one I had my doubts at first thinking they may be blue fawns, but looking at them today they certainly are looking blue.

Top to bottom:

blue parti bitch

fawn dog with white trims

black (irish marked) dog

Very nice puppies Lana... Nice colours..

Well done Cara and Aime... Looking forward to more pics of them all..

black parti dog 2. White head with black ears ... aaaaawwww .... too cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to show the true colour in a photo. The blue dog there appears to be brindled but I'm quite sure he's not - those are wrinkles :))

Congrat's on the babies Lana - you must be thrilled :cheers: The wee fawn parti bitch has striking colours - will be great to watch em develop

Congratulations Lana, you must be really thrilled :thumbsup: . What beautiful colours. They are lovely puppies :wub: , I particularly love the blue parti bitch puppy :wub: :wub:

I hope Aime gets over her Cesaer quickly, perhaps her mum can borrow a camera???

Congrats Lana :wub: :wub: lovely pups, good luck with them :luck: :D

Congratulations Lana ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Lana :cheers: Well done to Cara and Amiee. Hope you keep those pic's coming :) :luck: :)

Beautiful puppies Lana- congratulations on the new bubs :cheers: Hope they do you proud :thumbsup: can't wait to see pics as they grow up!

Congratulations Lana!!!! Wonderful babies :p Aime did good :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations lana on your beautiful pups, best of luck with them :luck:

Lovely puppies Lana. Why have we not seen the Irish marked, its no good trying to hide the best one away, its too late we caught a glimpse :- " :wub: :wub:

Congratulations! Yes, the blue are real and the little girl looks to me she will be red with black mask :) Lovely pups.

Congratulations! :cheers: Lovely puppies and yummy colours! :wub:

Lovely puppies. :wub: :huggles: :wub: Can't wait to see more pix as they grow up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back