The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cash Is A Daddy!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I don't really know what his explanation was, if any. The details are a bit hazy at present. I'm only finding out the story in bits and pieces because I've been to a show and had my litter in between and haven't had the chance for a full on discussion about it all.

Cngrats Lana , I was only thinking the other day they must be about due :))

I really think your mums vet needs a good sorting out. As said already you could so easily have lost Cara :rant: pure negligence I would have called it :rant:

Im sure she l getove r her ceasar quick enough , Mollee did, but she didnt still have a pup left inside :angry:

They all look super , even, pups , look forward to more pics soon

congrats Lana :cheers: lovely jubbly pups! cant wait to see more pics as get older too :thumbsup: :D

CONGRATULATIONS Lana with these lovery puppies

My favorite is the blue parti color bitche :wub: :wub:

Oh WOW Lana :* ........Fab babies and such perfect colours :wub: :wub: ........Well done you, Cash and mums :huggles: .......

aslan said:
Gilnockie Ace of Spades (Imp UK) has produced two litters with two sisters.
Unfortunately Cara (Ch Aslan My Cherie Amour) encountered difficulties, had to have a caesarian and ended up with only two pups.  One irish marked black bitch and one silver/blue? brindle parti dog.  Mum will be keeping both for herself.  They were born on Friday jsut gone.  Sorry no photos available - mum doesn't have a digital camera or computer.

Aime (Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour) delivered hers yesterday, naturally, four days early.  She has seven. 5 dogs, two bitches.

The blacks are dogs.  One blue dog with white trim. One fawn dog with white trim.

One fawn parti bitch - she looks chocolate at  present.  She has that dark tipping/edging that is so typical of my early stuff.

And one blue parti bitch.

I think the blues are real blues.  Having never bred one I had my doubts at first thinking they may be blue fawns, but looking at them today they certainly are looking blue.

Ooooooooh! Hello! How lovely to see you here. Could you please post some pictures of Belle? We would LOVE to see her all grown up! (If that's her in the avatar it's a bit too small to see well)

Cashie sends much love and kisses to his sis! :* :* :*

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
Ooooooooh!  Hello!  How lovely to see you here.  Could you please post some pictures of Belle?  We would LOVE to see her  all grown up!  (If that's her in the avatar it's a bit too small to see well)Cashie sends much love and kisses to his sis!  :*   :*   :*

Hi, Belle was bought for a pet, but she has won a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in show.

She is almost 19 inch at the shoulder and enjoys being in the woods looking for rabbits then in the show ring.

Hope you think she looks ok...

Paul

belle2s_067.JPG

Anglezarke said:
aslan said:
Ooooooooh!  Hello!  How lovely to see you here.  Could you please post some pictures of Belle?  We would LOVE to see her  all grown up!  (If that's her in the avatar it's a bit too small to see well)Cashie sends much love and kisses to his sis!  :*   :*   :*

Hi, Belle was bought for a pet, but she has won a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in show.

She is almost 19 inch at the shoulder and enjoys being in the woods looking for rabbits then in the show ring.

Paul

She is lovely :thumbsup: and nice size as well :cheers:

Anglezarke said:
aslan said:
Ooooooooh!  Hello!  How lovely to see you here.   Could you please post some pictures of Belle?  We would LOVE to see her  all grown up!  (If that's her in the avatar it's a bit too small to see well)Cashie sends much love and kisses to his sis!  :*   :*   :*

Paul

Beautiful :wub: :wub:

She looks really lovely. I'm glad you have had some success with her in the ring. Are you going to keep showing?

Cash & Paddy at the back, Millie at the front with Belle laying on top of her and the other two I don't know what their names were or where they went.

Here are the Cash/Aime kids at 1 week:

Apologies for the dirty blanket! :b Aime wouldn't get out & let me change it for the photos.

Here are the two girls:

Blue boy, black boy and fawn boy - aaaaw those little faces!

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back