The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Catton Park Game Fair

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,

Winners Pics and a few general ones from Catton Park on Sunday. (sorry, I wasn;t there on Saturday to do pictures).

Was another great day on Sunday for the Eastwood Lurcher Crew with my Storm getting reserve in Coursing, and Pete & Amanda's Cracker winner the Overs straight racing.

Oh, one last thing, a message for my impatient stalkers, aka Mark Bell & Phil Fowler. Photoshop is a great tool for editing and "airbrushing" pictures - who knows what might appear in the "photos" page in Countrymans Weekly (w00t) You have been warned ;) love & kisses boys xxxx

Simulated Coursing Winner & Reserve

Catton-CoursingWinnerReserve.jpg

Overs Winner - Pete Slater with Cracker and Unders Winner Phil Fowler with Jimmy

Catton-OversUndersWinners.jpg

Unders Reserve - Vicky with Pop

Catton-UndersReserve.jpg

Overs Reserve - Caroline's Archer

Catton-OversReserve.jpg

Puppy show Winenr & Reserve

Catton-PuppyChampReserve.jpg

Show Champ & Reserve

Catton-ShowChampReserve.jpg

Child Handling Champ

Catton-ChildHandlerWinner.jpg

General Pics

Catton-ChildHandler1.jpg

Catton-ChilderHandler2.jpg

Chilll36 (Chris & Julies's) son looking like butter wouldn't melt

Catton-Chill361.jpg

cattonChill36.jpg

Tex sneaking a craft treat from Amanda whilst Ian not watching

Catton-TexAmanda.jpg

Blake

Picture365.jpg

Great photo's of the day, :thumbsup: well done all, :thumbsup: (love the one of Blake, what a face. :lol: ) very hot for the black dogs i see., thanks for putting them up. :thumbsup: di

Great photo's of the day, :thumbsup: well done all, :thumbsup: (love the one of Blake, what a face. :lol: ) very hot for the black dogs i see., thanks for putting them up. :thumbsup: di

well done with storm in the coursing :thumbsup:

well done to cracker :thumbsup:

well done vicki with pop :thumbsup:

cracking photo's and big well done to all the other winners

great pics, some nice dogs :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking some ace pics of our Chaos 'Lou's Legend' (little fawn dog with red racing collar on) really appreciate it. Cant believeshe got to the unders final when she only turned 12 months the week before the show!

Great pics Debs, many thanks for doing them for us :thumbsup: , such a shame that a certain male judge lowered the tone of them :lol: .

Sonia.

Great pics Debs, many thanks for doing them for us :thumbsup: , such a shame that a certain male judge lowered the tone of them :lol: .Sonia.

Your welcome Sonia. Although, I might have to disagree about the judge - after all he did give one of our pups a first ;)

See you soon.

Debs

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice pics there Deb ;) thanks for putting them on,do you mind if i save a couple :D i think you know which one's i mean he looks so cute :wub: Well done everyone :thumbsup: it was a good day we really enjoyed it. Julie

Great photo's Deb :thumbsup: thanks for taking the time to put them on here . It was a great two days with good competition, good racing and good friends :*

Caroline.

good pix, some nice looking dogs there.. :thumbsup: Welldone to all the winners.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

Awww Deb pics are smashing,but you knew i would say that.How gorgeous does our Ellie and Sophie look :wub: so does your little fella Julie :wub: Gonna be cheeky and ask you if you can email me copies please.If you've not got my email address still i'll pm it you.Looks like a grand day.Big Well Done to Lesley,with my mate Holly :wub: and to Vicky and Pop :thumbsup: not forgetting Eastwood Lurcher Club on your successes too :thumbsup:

Awww Deb pics are smashing,but you knew i would say that.How gorgeous does our Ellie and Sophie look :wub: so does your little fella Julie :wub: Gonna be cheeky and ask you if you can email me copies please.If you've not got my email address still i'll pm it you.Looks like a grand day.Big Well Done to Lesley,with my mate Holly :wub: and to Vicky and Pop :thumbsup: not forgetting Eastwood Lurcher Club on your successes too :thumbsup:

Kaz it was Pauls Sarg Lesley was with as Paul had to get of home he left him with us to show , Isn`t he glad he did :thumbsup:

Great pics Deb,it was a fab day out.Love the one of Blakey,and Julies boys.You always take such lovely ones of me(not)lol.

Cant wait for our camping trip next week,the wine is chilling.

Amandaxx

Some nice pics there Deb ;) thanks for putting them on,do you mind if i save a couple :D i think you know which one's i mean he looks so cute :wub: Well done everyone :thumbsup: it was a good day we really enjoyed it. Julie
Hi Julie,

You are welcome to use the pics, he does look very cute :wub:

Debs

Hi Karen,

I've cleared my inbox, so if you can send me your e-mail address again i'll send them through to you. Josie has taken Ellie and Sophie under her wing, they played lovely together all day on Sunday.

Debs

Great pics Deb,it was a fab day out.Love the one of Blakey,and Julies boys.You always take such lovely ones of me(not)lol.Cant wait for our camping trip next week,the wine is chilling.

Amandaxx
Thanks Amanda. Yep, same here, can't wait. Getting the van all cleaned and ready this weekend. Plenty of the old Vino and of course not forgetting my coffee and Drambuie. After all, I am a sofisticated lady you know (w00t)

Debs

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back