The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch Of Ch's Comet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
john words cant say how i feel for you and your family, jack is out of his pain, but i know it will take a long time before you mend thinking off you all at this very sad time R.I.P Jack," Sup Rch Comet"

Such a shame, so sorry to hear such sad news I know how much your whole family enjoyed racing, best wishes to you John and family,

Take care

Dave

so sorry for your loss john, he was an excellent dog on bend and straights.

so sad, was looking foward to watching him on the straight he had matured into a fantastic dog.

feel for john and family great folks.

r.i/p jack.

Bloody hell! So shocked to read this! :(

Can't believe that one weekend John & his family were on top of the world with their little dog Jack and the next he's gone.

So very sorry John, Rest In Peace Jack x

so sorry for you loss john and family r.i.p jack

So sorry to hear your sad news

RIP Jack run free until you meet again x

so sorry grandad he was such a lovly little dog and was coming along great.

love you loads jack you will always be with us in our hearts rip my lil champion

sam x

Can't believe it - so sorry John

RIP Jack xx

Iv just spent the last 10 mins watching Elizabeth or little Biff as we have always called her read and sob her way through all your kind and caring words and I just want to say thankyou very much to each and every one of you for the comments,telephone calls, texts and emails.

I will pass all of them over to my dad when he is up to it as he is not doing to well at the moment.

But once again Thankyou very much from the bottom of my heart.

Jackie.

just got back from scotland today and found this,we are very sorry for you all and send our heartfelt condolences, we know how much your dogs mean to you. :( he will be sadly missed.

so sorry 2 hear about your sad loss of a great dog hope you and your family feel better soon

joan&ray

Nobody could have loved a dog better, love to all of you and keep strong xxx

If we can do anything just let us know.

RIP jack, forever running in the fields in the sky.

Chris and Rob

So sorry to hear this, it must have been such a shock

RIP little chap

So very,very sorry to hear about Jack :( When Yvonne rang and told me last night,I didn't know what to say.To go from watching a whole family's delight and pride at the bend champs to the awful sorrow you must all be feeling at this time is dreadful.Take heart in knowing we are thinking of you all Jackie.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back