The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch Of Ch's Comet

John Ive just been told about Jack Im so devistated for you I was looking forward to our banter

as we always had when we raced together. My heart goes out to you as i know how much you loved and cared for him. Hope to see you sometime in the future when the shock is less painfull. Rest in peace Jack.

regards

Joyce Thoburn(Showman)

John,sorry to hear that your great champ jack had sadley passed iam gutted for you m8.R.I.P JACK :(

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry took so long to post on here ive been ill. im totally devasted 4 u john and all the family, jack was a fantastic dog u know how much i liked him. totally totallly gutted 4 u all. dont know wot else 2 say. sending u all, all my love carole xxx RIP jack :(

So sorry for you John

Your in our thoughts, All our love

Sharon & Joshua

R.I.P. Jack

just come of the phone from molly patason she has asked me to put on k9 how sorry her and andy are over your sad loss she wanted to ring you but couldnt get your number molly and andy are really gutted for you all

just come of the phone from molly patason she has asked me to put on k9 how sorry her and andy are over your sad loss she wanted to ring you but couldnt get your number molly and andy are really gutted for you all
Thank You everyone

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back